Alarm goes off even if set to off, Bedtime Wake the problem?

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
This week I'm off work and turned off the alarms I normally use during the workweek. First alarm is set for 0530, and a second for 0605. For some reason, the 0530 alarm is going off even though I have it turned off. Have tried power down/up after turning the alarm off, but same results. iOS 11.1.2 is the version, but not sure if the problem was there prior as I have not turned off alarms until this week.

The Bedtime Weekdays Wake feature is turned on, and that is set for 0530 Wake. Thus it almost looks like the Bedtime Wake feature is overriding the actual 0530 alarm, or is the Bedtime Wake independent from the "regular" alarms?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This week I'm off work and turned off the alarms I normally use during the workweek. First alarm is set for 0530, and a second for 0605. For some reason, the 0530 alarm is going off even though I have it turned off. Have tried power down/up after turning the alarm off, but same results. iOS 11.1.2 is the version, but not sure if the problem was there prior as I have not turned off alarms until this week.

The Bedtime Weekdays Wake feature is turned on, and that is set for 0530 Wake. Thus it almost looks like the Bedtime Wake feature is overriding the actual 0530 alarm, or is the Bedtime Wake independent from the "regular" alarms?

It’s independent from the regular alarms.
Disable the Bedtime Wake feature and enjoy sleeping in

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
It’s independent from the regular alarms.
Disable the Bedtime Wake feature and enjoy sleeping in

Yes, I turned it off last night, and that fixed it. I misunderstood and thought that the Wake feature knew about the Alarm, and had logic to honor its setting.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Last night turned on my regular workweek alarms, but not Bedtime Wake. I had an alarm - not turned on - for 0400. That went off this morning even though it was set to "off'. So it does appear that there is a problem with alarms triggering when they are set to off.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77