What is the point of iOS 11 or any iOS

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been with apple since the first iPhone and I been waiting on true muli- tasking I mean split screen on a iPhone like on the iPads what's the point of having all that power on a iPhone and not really using it to do real word things like on the note 8 but have it on iPad that most people don't use iOS 11 can do that ,when I jaikbreak my iPhones it can do that why not implemented it in iOS 11

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
All development depends on a hierarchy or prioritisation of customer needs or wants. I suppose that Apple doesn't feel that its customers place a high enough value on split screen to put it at the top of their priority list.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
All development depends on a hierarchy or prioritisation of customer needs or wants. I suppose that Apple doesn't feel that its customers place a high enough value on split screen to put it at the top of their priority list.

100% agreed, and very well stated.

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Very very simple answer. Because You will run two high powered apps at one time, THEN, you will complain the phone isn't operating correctly, THEN, you will not blame yourself and focus the blame on hardware or developers. Very simple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2