wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
It’s out... get it!

c75bb89eabfc7978396f57815755958b.png

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Updated my iPhone 6S Plus and my 10.5” iPad Pro with no issues. It’s very early but not springboard crashes yet which is already an improvement!

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Are we talking a stable release on iOS 11 at the moment or a bit rocky? Also is it for general public like myself who isn't a dev?

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
My phone and iPad both keep “rebooting” every time I turn my screen off. It will go black, load for a second and then require my passcode, even though I have it set not to ask for a passcode for 4 hours. How do you clear the cache in iOS 11?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My phone and iPad both keep “rebooting” every time I turn my screen off. It will go black, load for a second and then require my passcode, even though I have it set not to ask for a passcode for 4 hours. How do you clear the cache in iOS 11?

Try toggling Airplane mode on for 1 minute, then back off. Then try Reset All Settings.

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
You'll have to sign back in to your wifi afterwards.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site

This is the post I was looking for. I'm not going to mess with it until the fall.

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Try toggling Airplane mode on for 1 minute, then back off. Then try Reset All Settings.

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
You'll have to sign back in to your wifi afterwards.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately this didn’t fix my issue. For the most part, this build is super stable, aside from this one glitch.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
This is the post I was looking for. I'm not going to mess with it until the fall.

For what it’s worth I’m not experiencing either of those issues on my iPad Pro or iPhone 7 Plus. That being said, it’s always better to wait if you’re sensitive to bugs.

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

So, this has something to do with a timed passcode lock. Change the passcode to lock immediately, and it does not freeze.

Ric_D

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm running iOS 11 public beta 4 on an iPad Pro 10.5. Most things are working okay. My main complaint is that I use the Smart Keyboard and command-tab has not worked properly in any of the betas for app switching. It always shows more apps than I have open when I command-tab.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Only issue I've encountered so far is that the animation to open the phone from the lock screen can be a little jumpy (not a smooth rollup). It isn't always jumpy, though, and I haven't been able to nail down anything that would seem to be a driver.

Other than that, this build has been pretty solid for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234