Jailbreaking Your iPhone, yes or not, that is the question

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
And what? Not having the latest security features? Making your phone extra vulnerable to any kind of attacks by exploiting known security issues by jail breaking it??

My answer is and will always be a steady no.
Especially since I used to jailbreak until iOS 9 came around.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree with D and Tartarus, the risk is not worth the reward, no matter how much customization would be available.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure of what current advantages jailbreak offers. I choose not to do it. But not because of any risk. If you're smart about it, you honestly have little to worry about. Jail Break isn't going to send a mass message out to the world pointing all attacks to your device. You still have to be diligent in where you obtain apps and how you conduct yourself on your device. I choose not to jail break because my device does everything I want it to do without jailbreak. I did jailbreak in the past. Just as I rooted my Android devices in the past. Just as I used to manipulate almost every computer I've had lol. Never had a virus of any sort. You just have to handle yourself appropriately.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Way, way, way back in the early years I used to to add features. Now, no way with the security threats it can create. I agree with the others.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711