iOS 10.3.2 is officially available

micklpickl

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.2

My OTA update to iOS 10.2 hasn't gone so smoothly, on my iPhone 6S.

It has downloaded over-the-air, but after I click to "Install" the phone takes a long time "Verifying Update" and then finally shows the following notification: "Unable to Install Update // an error occurred installing iOS 10.2" and I get the options of Retry or "Remind Me Later."

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

I agree that the TV app stinks...have to go to iTunes app, go to TV/Movies/Video and select "Not on this iPhone" to see what I have purchased that I can download to the phone. Kind of a PITA!

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I'm sorry but this update is absolutely horrific. Playlists don't sync, phone crashes and freezes, TV App is a complete waste. What a mess Apple, get your act together!

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

My OTA update to iOS 10.2 hasn't gone so smoothly, on my iPhone 6S.

It has downloaded over-the-air, but after I click to "Install" the phone takes a long time "Verifying Update" and then finally shows the following notification: "Unable to Install Update // an error occurred installing iOS 10.2" and I get the options of Retry or "Remind Me Later."

This happened to me, just had to download again and it installed no problem that 2nd time around.

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site

So far, not at all impressed with battery life. It is much less. Have not yet figured out what it is that is eating my battery. iPhone 6s Plus.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I'm a bit more encouraged than I was yesterday... let's say, 'cautiously optimistic'! My battery seemed to drain rapidly yesterday morning, but then leveled off. I didn't charge it until I got home last evening. I took it off the charger around 11:30 PM, and now 12 hours later, it's only down to 69%. This includes, all my snoozes, a couple phone calls, a myriad of frantic texts from my sister about our upcoming Christmas Eve dinner, etc. Time will tell how this plays out!

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Wow, all these complaints about battery life really make me feel lucky. My 6S+ has been getting what I'd consider stellar battery life. Off the charger at 5:30 am or so and by 11:00 pm still going strong with 30-40% charge left, that's with bluetooth and GPS on all day for my Apple Watch. I think I'll just count myself as fortunate.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

Wow, all these complaints about battery life really make me feel lucky. My 6S+ has been getting what I'd consider stellar battery life. Off the charger at 5:30 am or so and by 11:00 pm still going strong with 30-40% charge left, that's with bluetooth and GPS on all day for my Apple Watch. I think I'll just count myself as fortunate.

I'm pretty close to that myself with my 6s+..

rdcook1151

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

My 6s updated to 10.2 on Monday. On Wednesday the phone shut down with approximately 70% showing on battery. Would restart by holding down home and power buttons but would not stay on until I plugged in to charger. No issues until then! Called and made an appointment with Apple to replace battery on the 20th.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

in the Music app, when I'm viewing an album and click the artist's name, it should bring me to a page with a list of albums by that artist and it doesn't. Frustrating.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

in the Music app, when I'm viewing an album and click the artist's name, it should bring me to a page with a list of albums by that artist and it doesn't. Frustrating.

That happens only in albums that contains music that isn't matched with Apple Music, but uploaded.

Albums that are matched completely will bring you to the artist page if you click that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm with you....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2