Quick Reply On Lock Screen

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
So when I was running the beta on my SE I could quick reply to messages on the lock screen. Now that I have my 7 all I get is a clear option.
Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing?

Mannie Ku

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't have the 7 so I don't think so but this happens a lot on my iPhone 6 Plus. And sometimes when I try to reply it goes away. It lags so much

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
So when I was running the beta on my SE I could quick reply to messages on the lock screen. Now that I have my 7 all I get is a clear option.
Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing?

If you're having the issue I think you are having, do the following from the lock screen:

Force Touch the Notification and Flick Upwards. It's resembles Peek n Pop if you're familiar. You should get options like View, Reply, a thumbs up, close. It's finicky.

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
If you're having the issue I think you are having, do the following from the lock screen:

Force Touch the Notification and Flick Upwards. It's resembles Peek n Pop if you're familiar. You should get options like View, Reply, a thumbs up, close. It's finicky.

Geez I feel like an *****. I completely forgot about force touch. Thank you

Mannie Ku

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I went ahead and restored my phone and the quick reply is much better. Maybe now we will see if my battery gets better also

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
It seems quick reply from a banner notification is gone too...I can't pull down to do a reply on my iPhone 6.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77