1 Day to go for iOS 10. How many of you would immediately

DaViD_BRaNDoN

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll update immediately on released. Assuming it's out officially on Tue 13 Sep 2016 @ 10AM (PT), I guess I'll have to stay awake on Wed 14 Sep 2016 @ 1:00AM (GMT +8) and tapping the update button over and over... XD

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I found the Raise To Wake a bit annoying. I like it enabled when I wake up early mornings. But I turn it off during the day. So I enable it when I go to bed, then turn it off after I get up. I wish it had a time feature like night shift.

I agree with you. Every time you pick your iphone and the screen glows. I hate that feature and on the other hand, it`s a big battery drainer as the screen sensor have to be always active for this feature.

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll upgrade everything on Saturday when I have more time. Too much running around Mon-Fri. I also want Mac OS Sierra to have the same features I have on iOS 10, like photos and multilingual keyboard.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I will probably wait until tomorrow evening. I prefer downloading over wifi and wifi here at work is pathetically slow. It's much faster at home, and waiting that long should be after the initial rush. Of course, while that's the plan, I may get impatient and try to update earlier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2