"Bonjour" everyone !

simonandre

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm Batman! My name is Simon, I'm 28 years old, and I live in Rennes, France (Brittany).

I'm really glad to take some time to introduce myself there, at last! Long-time reader (for almost 4 years), I recently decided to get involved in this community. During my studies, I spend a lot of time on internet forums, and I miss these days, discussing, debating, giving or asking feeback, etc.

I got my first Mac in 1994 (Performa 475), and I'm an "Apple-addict" since (thanks dad!). I had several PC's during my studies (money, money, money.. :crying:), but since I only work on Apple material. I had 3 MacBook, a couple of iPod, an iPad, and 7 iPhone : first one, 3G, 4, 3 iPhone 5 (gravity hates me:cant-watch:), and an iPhone 5S.

For living, I work in a small web agency I founded with friends in 2008. In 2012, we wanted to do more than just websites and create iOS apps, too. That's why we made sort of a subsidiary, with a new brand, MadSquare. We launched 8 apps thus far, but it seems really hard to be successful. However, we will continue to work hard, because we deeply believe in what we do.

Feel free to ask me anything if I forgot something, I'd be pleased to answer!

"Bonne journ?e" / Have a nice day :)

PS : my english skills are average, so feel free to correct me, really. I'll never take it wrong, and it will help me to improve myself!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Simon.

No need to correct your English we enjoy our members outside of the US you bring us a different perspective on things and your wording is refreshing at least to me

You stated you released some apps I'm curious to what they are

Again Welcome and your experience with Apple products will be a great addition to our great Forum

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Simon! :)

When you said Rennes, I got excited hoping it was Rennes le Chateau but that is near Carcasonne way south. Still, Brittany is a lovely part of the world. I'm from the UK and i've been there a couple of times many years back.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
First off, your English is absolutely amazing! I wish some native English speaking people could be as affluent as you are!

Second, thank you for joining us here at iMore. We can always use more wonderful personalities from around the world.

Enjoy your time here okay?

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?