Hey Everyone,

Another newbie here, reading some blog posts and forum comments on iMore a lot more than usual lately but so far I find it pretty welcoming. I guess I should tell you all a bit about myself. Well once upon a time I had an Apple device. It was an iPod Touch which I had got to compliment my phone, I needed certain apps which I couldn't get on my device at the time so I went out and got an iPod Touch for this very reason just to have something super portable and very pocket-able. Although this was a while back, close to 4-5 years now suffice to say I don't actually use it anymore and haven't in a while. Although I'm thinking about getting into the Apple game again with the iPad Mini.

Just weighing my options about doing an impulse buy on a 32 GB iPad Mini or waiting for a bit and seeing the new revision. I'm still reading through forum posts and trying to dig up anything concrete about what the next iPad Mini will have.

So there you have it an iOS user who's coming back home
    07-18-2013 07:42 PM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore...
    07-18-2013 07:56 PM
    Welcome back to iOS and our "little" community. Plenty of info in the iPad mini forum which should help with your decision. If u have any questions we're all happy to help.
    07-18-2013 08:09 PM
    Welcome to iMore! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.
    07-18-2013 08:16 PM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore...
    Welcome back to iOS and our "little" community. Plenty of info in the iPad mini forum which should help with your decision. If u have any questions we're all happy to help.
    Welcome to iMore! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.
    Thanks everyone, it's a very welcoming atmosphere, hope to see you guys on the forums often
    Fausty82 likes this.
    07-18-2013 08:32 PM
    ​Hello! And Welcome!

Seems you got a very warm welcome from the community.

If you need anything, just ask!

07-19-2013 11:39 AM
    Welcome to iMore goku_vegeta,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!
    07-19-2013 12:34 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Enjoy your stay around the forums.
    07-19-2013 03:29 PM
    Hey Everyone,

Another newbie here, reading some blog posts and forum comments on iMore a lot more than usual lately but so far I find it pretty welcoming. I guess I should tell you all a bit about myself. Well once upon a time I had an Apple device. It was an iPod Touch which I had got to compliment my phone, I needed certain apps which I couldn't get on my device at the time so I went out and got an iPod Touch for this very reason just to have something super portable and very pocket-able. Although this was a while back, close to 4-5 years now suffice to say I don't actually use it anymore and haven't in a while. Although I'm thinking about getting into the Apple game again with the iPad Mini.

Just weighing my options about doing an impulse buy on a 32 GB iPad Mini or waiting for a bit and seeing the new revision. I'm still reading through forum posts and trying to dig up anything concrete about what the next iPad Mini will have.

So there you have it an iOS user who's coming back home
    Welcome welcome you should wait for the 2nd gen iPad Mini. The reason is that you will pay the same money you are going to pay now and just by waiting a few months you will get an improved iPad mini. Whether they go Retina or not it's the newer gen model which means that either there will be a more powerful processor, better battery life, more memory. There is no way Apple will put out the same model so just wait and get the better specs.
    07-19-2013 03:32 PM
    Welcome glad to have you

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    07-19-2013 05:15 PM
    Welcome
    07-19-2013 05:19 PM
    And we grow again !!! Welcome to iMore
    07-19-2013 06:09 PM
    Without a doubt we are the kind of people that love to see ex and now iOS people come back to us. You are a smart guy in your thinking of what you want to do and as you said you are happy to be back home again... We are happy to have you. If you need anything at all please reach out to us for anything. Best wishes.
    07-20-2013 04:59 PM
    Without a doubt we are the kind of people that love to see ex and now iOS people come back to us. You are a smart guy in your thinking of what you want to do and as you said you are happy to be back home again... We are happy to have you. If you need anything at all please reach out to us for anything. Best wishes.
    Thanks again all

Actually random question, how many posts does one have to reach for the posts to be approved instantly rather than by a moderator? I don't know if iMore has it as 10 posts or 15, those seem to the be most common two.

More on topic to what you mentioned, lots of great information and guides I've been reading here lately. Kind of miss having leaked information to read as headline news but Apple's the same as ever nothing ever really leaks from them. Although I suppose the consistent product release cycles and OS updates make up for the leaks we all geeks love to obsess over
    07-20-2013 07:37 PM
    Actually random question, how many posts does one have to reach for the posts to be approved instantly rather than by a moderator? I don't know if iMore has it as 10 posts or 15, those seem to the be most common two.
    it's 10
    07-20-2013 07:40 PM
    Thanks again all

Actually random question, how many posts does one have to reach for the posts to be approved instantly rather than by a moderator? I don't know if iMore has it as 10 posts or 15, those seem to the be most common two
    As Keith already answered you it indeed is 10 and that is throughout Mobile nations forums.

More on topic to what you mentioned, lots of great information and guides I've been reading here lately. Kind of miss having leaked information to read as headline news but Apple's the same as ever nothing ever really leaks from them. Although I suppose the consistent product release cycles and OS updates make up for the leaks we all geeks love to obsess over
    I actually think you have made a very good statement with what you know about Apple and how they operate and I don't think you are going to see this change much. Keep your eyes glued to the Apple news forum and other forums as well as people you will learn to trust with good info and you will be fine. Thank you for the question.
    07-20-2013 07:58 PM
    Hello and welcome to iMore.
    07-24-2013 08:44 AM
    Hello every one another newbie here.Very happy to be a member here.

Keep
    07-26-2013 03:55 AM
    Welcome to an awesome group. This is the best place to hangout for all iPhone users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-26-2013 08:56 AM