The loss of my child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Because, I need an outlet....

There is no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never go back to the way they were. – Dwight D. Eisenhower

I miss you baby girl. My heart is broken, and I wish I could have just one more day. The things that I would say. The things that I would tell you. The hole left in my soul is immeasurable.

Rest in peace, Mary. May the Goddess love and keep you.

Mary Emma Elizabeth Buras August 18, 1994 – January 4, 2017
MaryElizabethBuras.jpg

Body found in Tacoma house following early morning fire | The News Tribune

Last edited:

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
So sorry to hear of your loss. They say time heals all wounds but losing a child is really hard. I lost my 6 year old son so I have an idea of how you are feeling. Just remember the good times and it makes it a little easier. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and it gets easier by remembering the good times. Again I am so sorry for your loss.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. May your memories of her keep you warm in the days and months to come.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Because, I need an outlet....

There is no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never go back to the way they were. – Dwight D. Eisenhower

I miss you baby girl. My heart is broken, and I wish I could have just one more day. The things that I would say. The things that I would tell you. The hole left in my soul is immeasurable.

Rest in peace, Mary. May the Goddess love and keep you.

Mary Emma Elizabeth Buras August 18, 1994 – January 6, 2017
View attachment 115430

Body found in Tacoma house following early morning fire | The News Tribune

Sherry, I can't believe I'm just now seeing your thread. Forgive me. Reading it made my eye water because I know firsthand how it is and every word you typed was spot-on. I know about the good and bad days, the anger, the whys, the what could I have dones and the what do I do nows. Keep moving forward, my friend...keep moving forward.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Thank you everyone. Your kind words mean a great deal to me. (Hugs D)

I had forgotten that I wrote this here, and I had to go back and edit my post to change the date from the 6th to the 4th. Apparently the fire was a coverup... my baby girl was murdered by people she adopted as her second family. The details are extremely gruesome. Most days I can barely breath, and I don't think I've ever experienced pain like this before.

My son flew in last night to spend the summer with me, and I feel somewhat better having him here. As any parent in my position knows there's a constant struggle with fear thinking that you'll lose your other child.

Today is going to be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2