Hello all I have register a chatroom on irc.sharkchat.com because I think it would be nice if we get to chat with each other. Here is the link to the chatroom sharkchat.com/chat/iMore i hope to get to see y'all there....

Sean
    03-15-2012 12:26 AM
    You wouldn't believe how many times this has been tried. Even with the chat used during the live vcasts, nobody uses it unless there's a broadcast going on.
    03-15-2012 06:35 AM
    Oh.... Well, if people is whiling to come it will work.
    03-15-2012 09:50 PM
    You can go to www.imore.com/live at any time to join the chat. It's always active 24/7. Maybe iMore should make a Chat link at the top and more people would hang out and discuss. It'd be cool if the iMore team were chatting it up in the iMore Live chatroom tonight while they're in line for the new iPad!
    03-16-2012 02:21 AM
    You can go to www.imore.com/live at any time to join the chat. It's always active 24/7. Maybe iMore should make a Chat link at the top and more people would hang out and discuss. It'd be cool if the iMore team were chatting it up in the iMore Live chatroom tonight while they're in line for the new iPad!
    I was going to suggest we have a Mobile Nation's chat room, BUT I just found out THAT is what you have actually posted. It seems all the sister sites (iMore, CrackBerry, Android Central, etc.) use that link, or rather have their own. http://www.crackberry.com/live goes to the same place.
    03-16-2012 03:10 PM
    Right. We've had them for years, and outside of a live vcast - no one uses them.
    03-17-2012 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD