What are your chances for a White Christmas?

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Of course, certain climates are understood in some areas, but with your local
long distance 10 day weather outlook, do you think you'll have snow for Christmas
this year?

I don't think so for the Boston area.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Not in southwest Florida, but i heard that it did snow for a few minutes back in the eighties. They say that everyone went to church when it happened.:D

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
50/50 in Ohio. It seems we get most of ours Jan - March. Mostly it's just the black muck that follows. Someone asked me what color my car was one winter. My reply: "salt". :(

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea. Here in northern Utah.
I would say there is a slight possibility
Over the past couple weeks we have had very little snow with low percentages for precipitation.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ok, when i saw the title of the thread, i was thinking who was asking/wanting a WHITE iPhone4S for Christmas, hence, a WHITE Christmas:p:D LOL

SOOOO, now i see we're talking weather here !! well, theres a pretty good chance of snow here in the NorthEast. We can only hope that it will actually snow !! I love having white Christmas' :)

I remember one yr, it was 65 degrees and raining....:(

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I hope not here in PA up by lake erie. We always get a lot every year and it would be nice to have none all winter but I know that's impossible

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I live in Southern Oklahoma and we've had a white christmas once in the 7 years I've lived here.. Usually we get our snow storm in February. :rolleyes: This year the forecast so far for Christmas is saying foggy/cloudy. So who knows. Usually it's a surprise snow anyways.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It's 11 degrees Celsius here today which is 54 F for all the US users....I live in Southern Ontario so this is way above our average weather, usually we have a white Christmas, but this year it's going to be "Grinch Green" :)

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Our weather guessers we are seeing a Sunny day of a temp high 63 degrees.
Looks like we will be seeing a blue Christmas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2