App Giveaway: GarageBand for iPhone and iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
For me, it was Clarence Clemons. His passion and amazing talent made him a real hero in my eyes, and the fact that he was so important to the E Street Band helped connect me to how the sax could be a part of more than just jazz. His passing really got me, and I owe my music livelihood to his influence.

Cythecoolguy

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
He's not actually a famous artist, he just posts videos on YouTube. His name is Alex Goot and he got me most interested in music by showing me that good music doesn't have to necessarily come from a professional studio but from anywhere, even home! :) So that's when I really got into music:)

rungnapha

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
The artist that inspire me to the music is Elvis Presely. My Dad used to be a D.J for the radio station. He knew that my mom like Elvis Presely song , so he played Elvis' song to my mom while they were dating on that time. I was born to this world because of Elvis 's song.

jugarte77

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For me it was a single song, and that song was Piano man by Billy Joel. After I heard that song for the first time I just needed to learn how to play piano. I was 13 years old... 21 years later I play piano, guitar, drums and I can sing also. Guitar is my main instrument, but I got my music passion from Piano man.

I already have Garage Band for iOS, but I'm still on the race for the Apogee Jam giveaway, and as promised, I'm already producing my mexican serenata for Leena and Georgia. All I need to complete it is the Apogee Jam. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2