I'm an indie musician on iTunes, I use my iPad 2 for recording on the go. This would be incredible, thank you!
    11-05-2011 01:31 PM
    I love using Garageband on my MacBook and ever since it launched on the iPad it was awesome becuz I would pretty much be able to tinker around on the fly. I haven't got the new app for the iPhone yet but wow this would be so cool to get.
    11-05-2011 02:41 PM
    My brother in law would love this. He always plays and sings at family gatherings, this would make it perfect.
    11-05-2011 02:42 PM
    Have no clue what I would use this for but I am sure I will figure something out once I win it.
    11-05-2011 03:23 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Apple has just released GarageBand for iPhone and TiPb has just created an iPhone and iPad Music Makers Forum, and in honor of both events -- we're giving away an Apogee Jam! It's a pocket-sized, plug-and-play music interface that lets you connect your guitar right into your iPhone or iPad (or Mac).

Want one for your very own? All you have to do is leave a reply below telling us what kind of music, DJ'ing, or jamming you do with your iPhone or iPad. (And I want details! Rocking out with your guitar, getting the wedding crowds out on the dance floor, making crazy Ramen noodle loops, what?)

We'll pick one of you, and you'll get the Jam! Contest starts now and we'll announce the winner next Saturday, November 12!

Ready, set... Enter now!
    I actually want to win this for my good friend who was just asking me how to hook a guitar to his iPad and use it in Garage Band. I showed him this device online and he said it was a bit expensive for him right now. He plays guitar in our church worship band on Sunday's and also does Chapel for the school we work for.
    11-05-2011 03:24 PM
    I use my bass guitar with this really crappy amp. I was actually thinking about purchasing this to use instead! If you guys pick me, I will love you even more! In a totally non-sexual way...
    11-05-2011 03:29 PM
    Well, most of the time I try to do what that funktwo kid does. But then my neighbours just come up yelling at me supposedly for me making loud noise yada-yada... Bummer. Anyway, that's why I want one of those: i'll plug my headphones in and rock all night long. YEAH!
    11-05-2011 04:00 PM
    He's been learning guitar and I'd like to get this for him to mix it up and keep him interested, he'd probably figure it out in 5mins and try to explain it to me to no avail
    Thanks
    11-05-2011 04:11 PM
    Because im looking for a new guitar interface and I need stop only making skelton guitar tracks. Time to complete this music!
    11-05-2011 08:03 PM
    This would be great for my guitar and bass!
    11-05-2011 08:17 PM
    My son and I are taking guitar lessons together. We only have a simple electric guitar and a light up speaker that was my daughters 'rock and roll' microphone. I would love to have this so he and I can really rock out during practice.
    11-05-2011 09:04 PM
    I love DJing... and it would only get better with Apogee Jam!
    11-05-2011 10:20 PM
    I'd use it to rock out with Ampkit+ and Amplitube 2! If a live situation pops up, I might use it onstage too!
    Last edited by hselburn1; 11-06-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    11-06-2011 12:31 AM
    As a teacher I would use this in the classroom. I like to play guitar to help my students write poetry.
    11-06-2011 01:28 AM
    i play guitar and use garage band on my macbook pro...but just to think that it is now available for iPhone/iPad drives me nuts! (in a positive way) ^ ^ so i'm really looking forward to see the possibility of recording while away from home~
    11-06-2011 07:51 AM
    I used to have a rig where I could record with Pro Tools and it one day died on me. In my quest to find a new way to interact in the world and process some new tunes, I stumbled upon the IPad 2 and could not resist it's beautiful glare from across the Apple Store. Once I figured out you could record with Garageband I though it would be the perfect way for me to get back on my feet. So I purchased the IPad and after the amount of money that could amount to feed many starving children all over the world, the bank was broke. So I decided I needed to pay the light bill and could not purchase the Apogee Jam for myself. I have been patiently waiting on a moment I could get the change together to run to the store and pick one up. I want to throw down my tracks and get back to the root of all my happiness which is the reason most of these devices were created.... MUSIC and the advancement of creativity and knowledge. And maybe I'll be able to create something so beautiful that I could feed those starving kids I was talking about earlier....
    11-06-2011 11:06 AM
    playing my guitar and being able to utilize the iPad to help me improve.
    11-06-2011 01:57 PM
    I'm an aspiring musician with a growing presence on youtube, but I'm also a college student so I can't really afford a recording interface yet. This would be so awesome
    11-06-2011 02:45 PM
    It will be a Christmas gift for a hard working coworker that deserves to be paid a whole lot more than what he is making now since he cannot find a job as a Sound Engineer.
    11-06-2011 03:54 PM
    Unfortunately with a baby just arrived I have very little time to play my guitar and the only time I do get is when he is asleep... If I play my guitar through my amp he will wake up, if I plug head phones into the amp the sound is awful. I hate poor sound quality.

Please send me this great device that will allow me to play my guitar at whatever hour o'clock without fear of waking up the baby! It'd also be great to record my own little tunes :-).
    11-06-2011 04:25 PM
    I've used my MacBook as a rig for solo gigs and open mics for years. However, it's on its final legs now and I can no longer rely on it to use GarageBand realtime to output the audio. The apogee jam would allow me to do exactly that with my iPad 2. The combination would give me my perfect solo rig again. And that's not even considering how this would enable me to record anytime and anywhere.
    11-06-2011 04:25 PM
    My friends and I want to use this for a band competition at our school!
    Please pick me
    11-06-2011 05:07 PM
    i make music usually with ableton on my laptop, and sense I am a total gadget freak, I would be interested in doing things with my iphone. I also dj occasionally, although these days its mostly for friends who remember me doing house parties in high school. Lastly the type of music I do could be refered to as Ramen Noodle Loops that you mentioned, pretty cool.
    11-06-2011 05:30 PM

Apple has just released GarageBand for iPhone and TiPb has just created an iPhone and iPad Music Makers Forum, and in honor of both events -- we're giving away an Apogee Jam! It's a pocket-sized, plug-and-play music interface that lets you connect your guitar right into your iPhone or iPad (or Mac).

Want one for your very own? All you have to do is leave a reply below telling us what kind of music, DJ'ing, or jamming you do with your iPhone or iPad. (And I want details! Rocking out with your guitar, getting the wedding crowds out on the dance floor, making crazy Ramen noodle loops, what?)

We'll pick one of you, and you'll get the Jam! Contest starts now and we'll announce the winner next Saturday, November 12!

Ready, set... Enter now!
    My special needs son uses an iPad to record by using the built in mic. This would greatly enhance his ability to record his bass guitar and write songs.
    11-06-2011 06:37 PM

Ready, set... Enter now!
    I want this so bad
    11-06-2011 10:00 PM
88 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD