lol
    johnkey likes this.
    10-04-2011 03:37 PM
    That's interesting, but put it in perspective. What is the DOW doing today? NASDAQ?
    10-04-2011 03:55 PM
    That's interesting, but put it in perspective. What is the DOW doing today? NASDAQ?
    AAPL closed down 6.73 - not as dire as the OP's picture paints things... and I'm sure there was some reaction because of the rumor mongers all saying "iPhone-5" and it didn't happen. No worries - unless sales figures don't meet or exceed expectations.
    10-04-2011 04:04 PM
    AAPL closed down 6.73 - not as dire as the OP's picture paints things... and I'm sure there was some reaction because of the rumor mongers all saying "iPhone-5" and it didn't happen. No worries - unless sales figures don't meet or exceed expectations.
    Exactly. Sometimes I wonder how Apple stock ever does well with everyone hyping them and their wares so much. How do you manage to keep up with those expectations?
    10-04-2011 04:15 PM
    My bad. Wasn't trying to imply "Apple am d00med." These events are almost always ridiculous in the aftermath.
    10-04-2011 04:18 PM
    If you're a trader, AAPL has been rough these past few weeks (if you were on the wrong side of the trade). If you're a long-term investor, AAPL has and will continue to be a great investment. They're going to post fantastic earnings in 2 weeks. Despite all the disappointment in the forums, the new lineup of phones is going to sell in record-breaking numbers.
    10-04-2011 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD