I got robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
:mad: so i was on the phone with my girl and we hang up when i notice i received an email from BoA stating there was about $800 being withdrawn from my account via paypal and im like no effing way! I knew i was being effed up the ass at that point!! I logged into my paypal and saw that they purchased an iPhone 4, i already have a dammm iPhone 4, WTF!!! Note that its 1:30am so theres not much i can do but i did file an "unauthorized transaction dispute" with paypal and a complaint with US Postal Inspectors which i will follow up with phone calls tomm. I have the info on where the seller is sending the item, its in Spring Falls, MD. I guess i can also file a police report since i have the address to where the item is being sent. What else should i do??????? im sooooooooooooooo effing pissed off!!! :mad:

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
i would kill whoever tried to pull this off!

let us know how it turned out. i want to see some justice.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Definitely file a police report. Not sure about the laws in MD, but in many jurisdictions a sting can be set up prior to the package delivery and the person arrested as soon as he sign for and accepts the package. Also contact the credit bureaus so they can put a fraud alert on your credit info. Sorry this happened to you :(

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Your bank should have an emergency/fraud department as well and can reverse the charge. You might want to contact them as well if you haven't already. It's pretty bold to steal an account and have the merchandise delivered to your home like that. They HAVE to know $800 isn't going to slip by undetected.
So sorry- that's really awful.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Your bank should have an emergency/fraud department as well and can reverse the charge. You might want to contact them as well if you haven't already. It's pretty bold to steal an account and have the merchandise delivered to your home like that. They HAVE to know $800 isn't going to slip by undetected.
So sorry- that's really awful.

Best advice so far.

I would also cancel your cards and checking & credit account and open a whole new account with new credit and debit cards, and when you do, don't add them to paypal. I had a simler thing happened to me a while back with paypal. (I sold a macbook to some guy off e-bay and he decided he didn't want it and paypal took the money right out of my account with out my knowlage, even though the sale was "no returns")

Don't even use paypal. They are really nasty. Buy from the source and always check to see if the payment page has the padlock. That will tell you its secure.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
so i been checking my paypal account every day for any updates and today i logged in and noticed that they got me my money back!! :D :D :D

right away, i withdrew the $ and transferred it to my BoA acct. 5 mins later, a Paypal representative called me to make sure it was I who withdrew the $.

Thanks to everyone on here who supported me and i want to give paypal a big BIG Kudos for helping me out in this situation especially when times are rough :eek: :eek: :eek:

as for that scammer, he will have his day Dont let me find YOU if I ever have to be in Maryland! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll