All time favorite Super Heroe Movies

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
So we have Super man , Batman, Spiderman, Catwoman, Fantastic Five Movies and a whole lot more. Please refresh my memory by posting.

I think Batman forever is an awesome movie back in 1995 if I am correct. Of course I enjoyed Spider man too back in 2002.:p

So which Superhero movie is your favorite?:cool:

Please intelligent people are always welcome to respond keep your nastiness to your self it is not needed. it shows you have no character.!!!

Last edited:

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Mystery Men was good.

The new Batman, Iron Man, and Superman movies have been great.

"Old school", I would say the original Superman movie was among the best.

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Here's my personal top 15 ranking, based 50% on cinatic artistic merit, 25% on faithfulness to the original material and 25% on pure audience-plaeasing wow-factor:

1. The Dark Knight
2. Watchmen
3. Spiderman II
4. Batman Returns
5. Superman I
6. V for Vendetta
7. Kick Ass
8. Spiderman I
9. Batman Begins
10. Iron Man
11. Batman (1989)
12. X-Men I
13. Batman Forever
14. Superman II
15. Howard the Duck

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
So the top 5 are just greatovies that I would (and do) watch any time with anyone. The next 5 are really good movies that just have some little thing that personally bugs me (V seems like it's 6 hours long, some ultra-violence in Kick Ass turns me off, etc.), and the last 5 are just above average. Not a fan at all of the Fantastic 4 or Hulk movies . . .

pAKMAn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Here's my personal top 15 ranking, based 50% on cinatic artistic merit, 25% on faithfulness to the original material and 25% on pure audience-plaeasing wow-factor:

1. The Dark Knight
2. Watchmen
3. Spiderman II
4. Batman Returns
5. Superman I
6. V for Vendetta
7. Kick Ass
8. Spiderman I
9. Batman Begins
10. Iron Man
11. Batman (1989)
12. X-Men I
13. Batman Forever
14. Superman II
15. Howard the Duck

I will have to rewatch the movies which you mentioned.They are really great.

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
And I left off one . . . you'll have to add 1 to all my numbers (bumping Howard the Duck off the list and The Dark Knight to number 2 . . . For semi-obvious reasons, I forgot to include my favorite (!): The Incredibles.