how are YOU feeling at the moment?

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm tired and I have a headache due to my BP being high. Problem with refilling my meds but all is solved now. :)

Please get some rest and feel better. I have high BP too and also take medicine. It's nothing to play around with. I'm glad you got it taken care of. Stay blessed.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Please get some rest and feel better. I have high BP too and also take medicine. It's nothing to play around with. I'm glad you got it taken care of. Stay blessed.

I don't have health insurance and the meds I was on weren't on the $4 list at Wal-Mart anymore. I did manage to sweet talk the pharmacist out of a dose until my new meds were called in yesterday.

I was asleep before 9 last night which is unheard of. I felt that bad.

Thanks for the well wishes. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm tired, but I feel better. I just finished running a few miles, and I'm sweating BIG TIME! Whew!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FULL. I enjoyed an early dinner at a nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant -- Meatloaf, Mac & cheese, green beans, sweet baby carrots, biscuits w/Apple butter and raspberry lemonade.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
We are suppose to get 12 inches of snow starting tonight. I'm feeling like I'm sick of winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Winded….Whew!…I just finished scraping the snow and ice off of my truck. My neighbors were scraping their vehicles as well. Even though it is currently 50 degrees and sunny, the snow is still quite hard. After being couped up in the house for the past few days, I'm itching to get the heck out and move about….:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Was called in for emergency services today...which sucks because I was already set in for a few more days off. Now, it's all BS work and report writing...needless to say, I'm grumpy.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Feeling awesome. Where I am, It's 72? and sunny with a slight breeze. Perfect weather for being outdoors. Just wish I had my car so I could go for a drive.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Feeling excited to leave Canada in two weeks and hit Las Vegas where it's warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm feeling good and blessed. On my way to church. I love Sunday fellowship. I hope everyone enjoys their day. Make the most of it.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
To keep it PG rated, I'm cheesed off. I love being accused of something I didn't do and then NOT being given the chance to defend myself.

Nothing like being tried, convicted and executed based on lies to start your week off wrong. If my office mate was here, I'd take the week off as a mental health week.