Hey, you're on your own there, my 'enemy combatant' - The U vs OSU - I don't do the drug thing...
    I respect your fanhood....as long as I don't hear the word "Michigan" come out of your mouth we can remain on good terms!
    My first ever Buckeye football game was OSU-Miami in 2010, a 36-24 Win if I remember so correctly.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-26-2012 09:46 AM
    Feeling great. My beloved Dodgers have the best record in baseball, and they just finished a sweep of the Rockies!

Dodgers
    Raiders
    Notre Dame
    05-14-2012 08:11 PM
    To heck with baseball, I want football.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-14-2012 09:58 PM
    Frustrated bc my son won't go to sleep so I can watch the season finale of fringe.....rofl
    05-14-2012 10:05 PM
    euphoric ......
    05-18-2012 01:59 PM
    The slight breeze that is flowing through my screen is making me sleepy.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-18-2012 02:22 PM
    Anxious lunchtime is almost over.
    05-18-2012 03:52 PM
    Facebook IPO Schadenfreude.
    05-18-2012 03:53 PM
    Facebook IPO Schadenfreude.
    So you are happy?
    05-18-2012 03:58 PM
    So you are happy?
    Indifferent overall. There was so much unrealized hype.
    05-18-2012 04:07 PM
    Tired and stressed. Heading to India early Sunday morning and I STILL haven't packed ... Sheesh .

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk .
    05-18-2012 05:32 PM
    undecided. I want to delete the tapatalk app because I rarely ever use the damn thing, but at the same time going "well what if..."
    05-18-2012 07:16 PM
    undecided. I want to delete the tapatalk app because I rarely ever use the damn thing, but at the same time going "well what if..."
    Tapatalk is starting to tick me off with the random crashes after I've composed a reply and tap send. I have to restart the app and recompose my reply. I'm going to end up using the web version if it keeps it up. Now, as for how I'm feeling, I'm full as heck and in need of coffee. I took my family to a nearby seafood restaurant and we pigged out big time!...(laughing)...I can't even run in a circle right now.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-18-2012 07:57 PM
    Tapatalk is starting to tick me off with the random crashes after I've composed a reply and tap send. I have to restart the app and recompose my reply. I'm going to end up using the web version if it keeps it up. Now, as for how I'm feeling, I'm full as heck and in need of coffee. I took my family to a nearby seafood restaurant and we pigged out big time!...(laughing)...I can't even run in a circle right now.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    Lol, tapatalk has pissed me off going waaaaaay back to when we were seeing those stupid red "?" instead of the images that members uploaded via tapatalk!! And I swore I'd delete the effin thing back then, but.....I just let it sit.

Now, as for you & the fams enjoying the seafood dinner -- good for you guys!!

right now...I'm just tired, wiped out. I'll be counting little fluffy pink sheep soon
    05-18-2012 08:46 PM
    Tired and stressed. Heading to India early Sunday morning and I STILL haven't packed ... Sheesh .

Have a safe trip 3!! And...get packin girl!!
    05-18-2012 08:48 PM
    Right now I'm feeling slightly bored. I'm reading technology articles, reviews for products, and glancing at Twitter using Tweetbot.
    05-18-2012 09:05 PM
    I'm feeling quite relaxed actually
    05-18-2012 09:06 PM

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    You reminded me about this and now I'm ticked off.
    05-18-2012 11:33 PM
    Have a safe trip 3!! And...get packin girl!!
    Yes Ma'am! Started washing and getting organized for the pack last night. My hubby is going to take the girls to the park in a bit so I can wrap it up. Feeling less stressed but still tired. That's the same old story when you have a 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old twins ... .

Scarlet

05-19-2012 04:34 AM
    You reminded me about this and now I'm ticked off.
    (laughing)....It's good to know I'm not alone.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-19-2012 09:52 AM
    I m tired and hungry at the moment. Ive just returned from a hilly 7 mile run on an empty stomach. After showering and getting dressed, I'm heading to a breakfast place to pig out, er um, put some well-needed carbs back into my system.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-19-2012 09:57 AM
    I m tired and hungry at the moment. Ive just returned from a hilly 7 mile run on an empty stomach. After showering and getting dressed, I'm heading to a breakfast place to pig out, er um, put some well-needed carbs back into my system.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    A well deserved pig out! Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-19-2012 11:46 AM
    A little jittery today....it just seems to be that kind of day for me. Maybe a little too much caffeine this morning, lol.

But on another note-happy. I deleted tapatalk this morning from my phone
    05-21-2012 12:40 PM
    A little jittery today....it just seems to be that kind of day for me. Maybe a little too much caffeine this morning, lol.

But on another note-happy. I deleted tapatalk this morning from my phone
    No...say it isn't so! You deleted Tapatalk from your iPhone? (gasp!) That is why you're all jittery..(laughing) What app are you using in its place, if any?

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 05-21-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    05-21-2012 02:52 PM
    No...say it isn't so! You deleted Tapatalk from your iPhone? (gasp!) That is why you're all jittery..(laughing) What app are you using in its place, if any?

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    LOL, yes....yes indeed, I deleted that sucker D
    I'm not using any app in its place on my phone. If I post on iMore (which is thee only forum I visit) i'll just use the mobile version of it from Safari OR I use my iPad....like I'm doing right now to post this
    05-21-2012 03:39 PM
672 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD