how are YOU feeling at the moment?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Congested and I have a fever. Yes, I'm at work. If it wasn't for the fact I'm gonna be off after tomorrow, I would have stayed at home.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Old. I am feeling really old. My son turns 29 next Monday. I'm not old enough to have a son that old!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Tired! Spent a few hours shopping with the kids this evening for new clothes because they already outgrew the ones I bought them in Sep.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A little sluggish and in need of some coffee. Other than that, I'm alive, healthy and still living in the land of the free and the home of the brave. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been sick with a stomach bug since Saturday morning so I'm gassy at the moment. Hurting a little... Hopefully it's over with tomorrow. These are my final weeks of the semester for goodness sakes!

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 4G using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Pleased that my day will be over with in T minus 8 minutes and counting. Then I get to hit the gym.

I'm also pissed because my DirecTV receivers aren't working right. They did offer to send a tech out today to check, but I just took off last week all week and couldn't take off again today. :( Bummer.

But at least the Discovery Channel works. I got to see Deadliest Catch last night. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not bad at all. I'm visiting some former co-workers/friends at the moment and all is well.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty happy. Got some business handled, got my infomercial together for my final group presentation for communications. Also got my tax return today.

Now I'm headed to unlock this guys iPad. One of those eBay horror stories. He offered to pay, so I'm not complaining.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Feeling GREAT! My hockey team is winning and all is right in the world! Go Flyers Go!

Hey ya PK (insert Crackberry secret handshake here)...I'm a Sens fan married to a Flyer fan and want to say that Crosby is a whiny little fake *****. What a jerkwad. I presume you saw his post game after the flyers handed his ass to him?

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey ya PK (insert Crackberry secret handshake here)...I'm a Sens fan married to a Flyer fan and want to say that Crosby is a whiny little fake *****. What a jerkwad. I presume you saw his post game after the flyers handed his ass to him?

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

Sure did! ;) Congrats on finding such a wonderful wife too!