View Poll Results: Do you like Safari 4 ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

3 75.00%
  • Yes

1 25.00%
    What do you think of Safari 4 I just downloaded it and I am not a fan.
    06-09-2009 03:54 PM
    I like it so far. It crashed once (not the orange beach ball either), but a complete crash. Don't know how the favorite site thingy will work, especially since I delete my browsing history before closing.

One thing I find annoying is that I no longer have that blue status bar letting me know how much of the site has loaded. A spinning wheel just doesn't have that much information.
    06-09-2009 04:04 PM
    I like it so far. It crashed once (not the orange beach ball either), but a complete crash. Don't know how the favorite site thingy will work, especially since I delete my browsing history before closing.

One thing I find annoying is that I no longer have that blue status bar letting me know how much of the site has loaded. A spinning wheel just doesn't have that much information.
    I cannot get the cover flow to work and I do not like the design.
    06-09-2009 04:43 PM
    Moved to Off Topic...

Also, I haven't really tested Safari 4 as it is missing a feature I like in FireFox - remembering open tabs. I've heard it's possible, but I haven't had any luck yet...
    06-09-2009 05:29 PM
    Firefox 3 and it ain't close.
    06-09-2009 07:24 PM
    Apple pretty much ruined any chance of me using Safari when they pushed it with an iTunes update onto my computer without my knowledge or choice. That's what I define as malware. Sticking with FF3. The new chrome 2.0 is pretty slick too.
    06-09-2009 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD