Sprint flagship store only 11 deep

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Most places in Chicago sold out. My girlfriend wanted one and we couldn't find one today. Oh well...

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I like how he was persuaded to buy a "wireless charger." Makes it sound like some magic charger that charges without being plugged in. I think "car charger" or something along those lines might have a been a little more accurate.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Actually, the Touchstone charger is not a car charger. It is and it isn't wireless. Of course the charger itself has to plug into a wall outlet, but the device doesn't have to plug into it - think of the way your electric toothbrush charges.

mth785

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
I like how he was persuaded to buy a "wireless charger." Makes it sound like some magic charger that charges without being plugged in. I think "car charger" or something along those lines might have a been a little more accurate.

I believe he was talking about the $70 Touchstone charger which pretty much is a magic charger that charges the phone without needing to plug anything into the phone.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I like the idea of the touchstone charger - one less thing that needs to break. How many times have we seen the charging/USB cables tear over use?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77