Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbe

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
How would I use the new iPad Pro? Honestly, with the multitasking capability it could easily replace a laptop for me at this point. Time will tell, but on business trips that I only need access to email/web/pdf editing, I can see this as being a real replacement.

Jake Fellows

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I have never owned a tablet before so it would be nice to try out the larger form factor. This seems like a great way to watch movies or try out some more graphically intensive games.

iOS Gino

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to start getting more invoked in creating and editing photos. I want to start doing something new in my life, and, I've been playing around with photo editing apps like VSCO, Priime, Facetune, Camera+, and apps from Adobe a lot more lately. I feel like I can take it to a much higher (and more serious) level, to an extent that I may be able to make a career out of it. Here's to hoping that I can win this!

MickeyBabyy

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
This is my plan for sure. I sold my Macbook Pro 13 which I bought around 2013. I am definitely sure I will use iPad Pro as my main "computer" for social business. Steam cast my work and teach people learning Mandarin. I use it as a tool to share my knowledge.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll be using it to expand my horizons in my budding career as a freelance illustrator?pair it with Astropad and the Pencil, and it becomes a powerhouse for natural feeling drawing in Photoshop!

ZaiP

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I am a to be engineering student and having a gadget like this would sure help me a lot. Also looking forward to using the increased number of speakers

JustinBarryJ

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait to do split screen multitasking, replacing it with my laptop at work, plus when it's time to watch a movie the 4-speaker audio ought to be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2