Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

camphoria

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
🍿&❄️? Maybe not, but killing the down time with a pretty skookum device AND excellent audio means my TV is heading the way of the - um... CRT?

Kirito32

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I commented on this but I do not see it on here so I am just sending in a second one just in case it did not go through. hopefully this will not make me loose my chance in winning an iPad Pro...

How do I plan to use the iPad Pro?

First I would like to say that I am an Apple fanatic and I would love to have an iPad Pro. I have currently registered at collage at the beginning of the semester and I love to design. Having the iPad Pro would open up a lot more opportunities and a tool for me to use. Anyway, I plan to use the iPad Pro for all the features it has and use it to its full potential such as using the Adobe Apps on the iPad Pro to edit photos, make/edit videos, draw/sketch anime, cartoons, and my own creations, and design projects such as logos, posters and anything else that my mind wants to create. I would use Lightroom, PS Express, Adobe Sketch, Adobe Clip, Slate, Capture, Comp, Preview and Creative Cloud as well as iMovies (all with help from the apple pencil, Astro Pad and the Split Screen feature). I would also use the iPad Pro for updating my website, creating essays and documents, and create presentations. I would use it for watching movies, looking at the news on the News app, pointing out stars and planets using the Sky Guide app, listening to music with the 4 speakers on the iPad Pro, taking photos and Beta Testing iOS 9.

I have a Macbook to use the adobe software but its not very powerful. The iPad Pro would open up a lot of new possibilities for me and have the power and speed that would help me a lot. Especially with drawing and using it as a graphics tablet. Im young (18 years old) and I really want to make a difference in life. Creating things from scratch is my way of making a difference and at my age I just do not have the budget to pay for an iPad Pro which I do want badly. I could do the most complex tasks by edit multiple 4K videos and design with no lag at all. All within a 12.9" screen, 6.9mm thin and 1.57 pounds, beautiful iPad. If you have read all this I thank you for reading it all!

Chirogreg

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I will use the iPad pro to run my healthcare office to make patient encounters and EMR better. It will be awesome using some of the anatomy apps and the Apple Pencil.

VWGrant

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would use it at work. I'm a technician for Toyota and could view wiring diagrams and technical instructions side by side. This would make diagnostics fault finding so much easier. also I could use the camera and pencil to take photos of customers faulty cars then draw on the photo to explain the problem visually in a easy way for customers to understand.

this is just two ways it could help me at work. The possibilitys are endless with so much of our information now gone digital. (Paper manuals don't really exist anymore)

kipstewart

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to use it for the graphics ? the pencil looks amazing, can't wait to try out to see if the lag really is that low! Drawing and animating will be awesome on this thing.

Jeremytallman

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would use this to leave my work laptop behind, as much as possible. Use it for photo editing, watching movies on a plane. I may have to give my iPad mini to my kids. ;-)

Douglas Craigen

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
My iPad Air 1 is getting long in the tooth. I use my iPad at my work place. I work as a paramedic on an Ambulance. Very often with our long transports, my patients (Many times a child) find it useful to occupy their mind by using my iPad. Of course an iPad Pro would be perfect. Thanks for the consideration

mmilli

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Mainly for work, meaning the creation of complex documents. Hoping for an iOS version of Scrivener to go with it. Main concern is the less than facile selection of blocks of text for manipulation (I'm fat-fingered). Works with my iPad Air, but it isn't always precise or elegant.

icu

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd want to use it with my son as an educational and creativity tool. Inspire creativity in a way that just can't fit on a mini.

danielplainview

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I am looking forward to the bigger screen. I am learning to code and use my iPad as my second screen for lessons while I type on my Mac. On my current iPad 2 the resolution is terrible and it's running really slowly. I would love to have a better learning experience with a faster iPad and more pixels to look at.

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I had an iPad 4 and unfortunately it's screen has died and I don't have a tablet for work any more.
I used to use the Pencil App and the iPad pro would be even more awesome for the same.
I was actually looking forward for upgrade so this would be great.... Fingers Crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2