Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Being able to show letter size documents full size on a screen for forms signatures will be a comfort to our service clients who might still be a little skittish of the digital era. Finally, a great transition product to get people from paper to bits and bytes.

Then... after the work day is done, I'll be sketching with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil into the wee hours of the night.

tannera54

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I just love the whole size of it all. It's the perfect tool along with the pencil that will really help me when editing and creating work for my wedding photography and videography company. It's gonna be a tremendous help with the pencil and all of the tools for design. I can do it anywhere!

Rebul

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I plan to draw like crazy on this thing. I'm an artist/game designer thats been waiting for this for a long time. The wacom has never really felt right to me...and everything I've read about this iPad Pro makes it sound like the best solution for me.

neverbesocial

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm most interested in using this device as my laptop replacement. When I get home or am away from the office, I would love to use this device with LogMeIn to my Macbook Pro at the office and make updates to work I do in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4