Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhpx123

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Since the very first release of the iPad, I have slowly moved running my entire business operation to strictly using the iPad. With the advances over the years in regards to hardware and apps I am just about complete. With the additional size and the upgraded apps to follow that transition will finally be complete.

anon(9720412)

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'd use this iPad Pro as a serious productivity tool. This would be so much easier to produce art (rather than my laptop) on the go! Also, that huge display would prove super useful for entertainment while traveling!! I'm also looking into restructuring my adobe workflow to be almost completely reliant on this, hopefully freeing up my designs from the constraints of mouse and keyboard and getting my art back to pen in hand where it belongs!:love-struck::love-struck::yes:

KayosTheory

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
If I win an iPad pro it will be used for movies, web surfing and sketching with the Apple Pencil. Split screen use would be handy too (currently on the iPad 3, so no split-screen love for me).

jkwon15

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I will use it for everything that's possible on the iPad Pro. Haven't had the funds to get any of the latest iPads in the past. Last iPad I owned was iPad 2nd generation that I bought used from my brother. I would love to win the new iPad Pro. I'll use it for its productivity, multitasking, picture in picture and the new display and speakers are huge upgrade from previous models.

anon(4676346)

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm a student in the Boston area and I've been trying to replace my reliance on laptops. I find the focus of the iPad Air 2 to be much better for focusing on work compared to the multiple windows of the Mac. It gets cluttered quickly and I loose focus of what I'm supposed to be working on. I'm excited because the big screen will afford me the space to read notes and work on a paper at the same time. I won't be distracted by a plethora of windows but the large screen size will let me work on two things at once which is a necessity for a student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2