Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
i have my mac mini hooked up through my entertainment center, so i would use the new trackpad to take advantage of force touch on my mini running El Capitan

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The Magic Mouse would absolutely replace my gen one model for getting sh!t done at work. Not having to keep batteries would be awesome!

haggisgirl

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I could use all three when traveling and not have to carry extra charging cables or batteries. Love the look of the new keyboard and would really like to try the mouse.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Force Touch is amazing and I would love to have it for my Mac Mini, but practically speaking I want the rechargeable battery. I hate using so many batteries.

Matthew Chow

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd use force touch on the new trackpad since I have a Macbook Air that doesn't have the feature. I've already experienced pressure-based control on my Apple Watch and iPhone 6S+ and I like it a lot.

Jhager11

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I love the new wedge design of the keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2 but I already feel like I cannot live without Force Touch on my iMac! Having accessories that don't require actual batteries would be a huge improvement as well.

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I would replace my Microsoft keyboard with a keyboard that has actual Apple keys. I would keep my Logitech mouse but supplement it with the Trackpad to enable gesture controls.

alphacharlie110

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I would use this with my 27 inch iMac using logic pro and my 17 inch macbook pro airplay to my tv for my internet searches using force. This would save a lot of time being able to preview websites using force touch. Only a few minutes of charging to give me 2 hours of use that?s amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2