Space Force debate

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Your opinion but please refrain going off political

Space Force

I’m all for it. Countries sending a lot of thinks into obit. It could be anything so it’s smart to get in the game early.

Cost is gonna be large but I never believed our country can’t afford to do it.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Your opinion but please refrain going off political

Space Force

I’m all for it. Countries sending a lot of thinks into obit. It could be anything so it’s smart to get in the game early.

Cost is gonna be large but I never believed our country can’t afford to do it.

Even Reagan increased taxes 8 times (check on Wiki) so I’d sure like to know how it can be done. Wars take a lot of $$$.

Nowadays if a President increases taxes they would be tarred and feathered.

EDIT: my bad, Reagan increased taxes 11 times.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I saw a video where the guy said terrorists are going to attack the U.S. from space next so we need the Space Force. Seemed legit.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
In my belief this will deter war.

I’m wondering where the Space Force boundaries end and the Air Force takes the lead????

Listening to some of the old timey astronauts like Edgar Mitchell, they seem to believe there SHOULD have been based on the moon by now. This would be a logical step towards the goal of going to Mars next. But right now supposedly it is the Chinese that have the $$$ to do it and I also heard Japan is sending a manned mission to the moon soon.

But I think the fact the US already has ICBM’s also means it is not necessary to weaponize space.

BUT I would also bet there are already US weapons in space. There are “Black Budgets” with every government it seems.

And if they do have weapons in place I wonder if they would actually advertise it.

Don’t worry, there will ALWAYS be War.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
987ce0b6dc59c251353dc5c4a51c2d0b.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2