Your opinion but please refrain going off political

Space Force

I’m all for it. Countries sending a lot of thinks into obit. It could be anything so it’s smart to get in the game early.

Cost is gonna be large but I never believed our country can’t afford to do it.
    08-09-2018 08:33 PM
    Your opinion but please refrain going off political

Space Force

I’m all for it. Countries sending a lot of thinks into obit. It could be anything so it’s smart to get in the game early.

Cost is gonna be large but I never believed our country can’t afford to do it.
    Even Reagan increased taxes 8 times (check on Wiki) so I’d sure like to know how it can be done. Wars take a lot of $$$.

Nowadays if a President increases taxes they would be tarred and feathered.

EDIT: my bad, Reagan increased taxes 11 times.
    08-09-2018 08:34 PM
    I saw a video where the guy said terrorists are going to attack the U.S. from space next so we need the Space Force. Seemed legit.
    kataran likes this.
    08-09-2018 08:55 PM
    Wars take a lot of $$$.
    In my belief this will deter war.

I’m wondering where the Space Force boundaries end and the Air Force takes the lead????
    08-09-2018 09:06 PM
    In my belief this will deter war.

I’m wondering where the Space Force boundaries end and the Air Force takes the lead????
    Listening to some of the old timey astronauts like Edgar Mitchell, they seem to believe there SHOULD have been based on the moon by now. This would be a logical step towards the goal of going to Mars next. But right now supposedly it is the Chinese that have the $$$ to do it and I also heard Japan is sending a manned mission to the moon soon.

But I think the fact the US already has ICBM’s also means it is not necessary to weaponize space.

BUT I would also bet there are already US weapons in space. There are “Black Budgets” with every government it seems.

And if they do have weapons in place I wonder if they would actually advertise it.

Don’t worry, there will ALWAYS be War.
    kataran likes this.
    08-09-2018 09:11 PM
    RaybanRJ likes this.
    08-09-2018 09:30 PM