I did a thing today[emoji2960]

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Went to Micro Center to get a pair of Bose NC700 UC & came out with an ugly lil purse thingy in pink Not sure what possessed me to get pink, but I actually love it!! The guy in Micro Center helped me go through my pros & cons list The things that pushed me to get the AirPods Max are the call quality, width of the headband, and the fact they were on sale for $479. I have Bose QC35s that are great, but I always have to take them off and use my AirPods Pro or the speaker when I’m on Webex/Zoom calls because they pick up every little sound in the background. I feel like my 21yr old is a toddler because she makes so much noise when I’m on calls Had a pair of B&O H9s but they just weren’t good for my head…they sounded amazing though. I know Apple does calls almost flawlessly, plus the extra space on the APM is welcome since I have locs & these types of headphones tend to put pressure on my head. So far I’m loving them. I understand the materials make them a little heavier than others, but unless you have a weak neck you’ll be fine. It really isn’t noticeable to me. The large ear cups are EVERYTHING!! My ears aren’t huge to begin with, but it’s annoying for over the ear headphones to rub my ears & these do not. Sound is pretty good, as well as noise canceling. Transparency mode is actually my fave. I’ll be ordering some sort of case for when I travel…maybe Westfield or maybe I’ll get a cute bag & make it the case, who knows. All in all…I’m happy!!

02c652bc5c2b7e480be48fbea0d16d22.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I just wish the case was better! I tried them but they were too heavy for my head and it started to hurt :(

I also did a thing a few days ago and downsized from a 12pm to a 12p.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Went to Micro Center to get a pair of Bose NC700 UC & came out with an ugly lil purse thingy in pink Not sure what possessed me to get pink, but I actually love it!! The guy in Micro Center helped me go through my pros & cons list The things that pushed me to get the AirPods Max are the call quality, width of the headband, and the fact they were on sale for $479. I have Bose QC35s that are great, but I always have to take them off and use my AirPods Pro or the speaker when I’m on Webex/Zoom calls because they pick up every little sound in the background. I feel like my 21yr old is a toddler because she makes so much noise when I’m on calls Had a pair of B&O H9s but they just weren’t good for my head…they sounded amazing though. I know Apple does calls almost flawlessly, plus the extra space on the APM is welcome since I have locs & these types of headphones tend to put pressure on my head. So far I’m loving them. I understand the materials make them a little heavier than others, but unless you have a weak neck you’ll be fine. It really isn’t noticeable to me. The large ear cups are EVERYTHING!! My ears aren’t huge to begin with, but it’s annoying for over the ear headphones to rub my ears & these do not. Sound is pretty good, as well as noise canceling. Transparency mode is actually my fave. I’ll be ordering some sort of case for when I travel…maybe Westfield or maybe I’ll get a cute bag & make it the case, who knows. All in all…I’m happy!!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210812/02c652bc5c2b7e480be48fbea0d16d22.jpg

Congrats Niikki! That's definitely an exciting "I did a thing today"!!! :D

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just wish the case was better! I tried them but they were too heavy for my head and it started to hurt :(

I also did a thing a few days ago and downsized from a 12pm to a 12p.

Yeah the case is terrible. I have a few that I’m considering.

What made you switch from the Max?

Gold, I’ve already bought 11 phone cases too

Congrats Niikki! That's definitely an exciting "I did a thing today"!!! :D

Thanks Annie

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

Congrats on your new AirPods Max! Are you tempting me?I love the color but I have no actual real usage for them in my arsenal. Here you go enabling me again but I’m going to try to resist this time 🤣

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Congrats on getting your new toy Nikki….;)

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yeah the case is terrible. I have a few that I’m considering.

What made you switch from the Max?

Thanks Annie

The screen size was great but the weight was just too much for me. I played with the mini one day and was like yeah I can’t take the max size anymore. But the mini’s battery sucks so I went with the pro for the gold color LOL.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on your new AirPods Max! Are you tempting me?I love the color but I have no actual real usage for them in my arsenal. Here you go enabling me again but I’m going to try to resist this time

Thanks And you’re right, I’m definitely an enabler…YOLO **DO IT

Congrats on getting your new toy Nikki….;)

Thanks, D

The screen size was great but the weight was just too much for me. I played with the mini one day and was like yeah I can’t take the max size anymore. But the mini’s battery sucks so I went with the pro for the gold color LOL.

I feel that lol! It’s the reason I never went with the Max phones in the first place. They look absolutely amazing but I will never forget carrying the Plus phones & I just can’t do it again Congrats on your new device

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Got the WaterField case. Love it. Definitely worth the money. Also consider some covers for the earcups.
fa9a4302e6d9ec299399474707d0fbc1.jpg

Love the material they used on the inside!! I placed an order for the green one, won’t ship until mid September so I ordered a cheap one from Amazon, since I’ll be traveling a bit before the others are shipped. Are you talking about covers to prevent scratching?

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Love the material they used on the inside!! I placed an order for the green one, won’t ship until mid September so I ordered a cheap one from Amazon, since I’ll be traveling a bit before the others are shipped. Are you talking about covers to prevent scratching?

Yes. Since I have the black ones, I got a pair of carbon fiber covers. I know you can also get silicone ones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner