Huge Amazon device sale! Shop all the discounts now

Balance transfers are a useful tool to help you move debt onto a credit card with low to zero interest rates, which can help you pay down debt quicker. Several credit cards in the market make this very worthwhile.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    05-30-2019 12:51 PM
    Or, and this is just a suggestion, don't live off your credit cards. Rather than pay the monthly minimums, pay them off every month or just don't use them, unless it's a 100000% emergency.

What are you going to do come retirement? Work until you pass on?
    05-31-2019 09:06 AM
    Or, and this is just a suggestion, don't live off your credit cards. Rather than pay the monthly minimums, pay them off every month or just don't use them, unless it's a 100000% emergency.

What are you going to do come retirement? Work until you pass on?
    If you have cards and rely on credit, you don’t actually want to pay cards off completely, rather keep a balance of 10-20% of your total credit. Lower or higher reflects negatively on your score.
    05-31-2019 05:09 PM
    I always said credit cards are financial poison.
    05-31-2019 07:57 PM
    Credit cards are great when you have emergencies, when you need to buy something that you need right now and you won’t manage without it. But you need to be careful not to spend too much. It can be very dangerous, especially when you get in debt and you can’t pay it. Trust me, I’ve been there. I think most of us got in a situation like that at least once in their life. So, I couldn’t pay the debt and to make things worse, a private agency of debt collectors was hired to get the money back. I had no choice but to pay them by loaning from family and friends. It’s an endless cycle. You have to know when to stop, before it’s getting out of hand.
    Last edited by michaelpears; 05-27-2020 at 09:18 AM.
    05-25-2020 06:09 AM