When I'm on my iPhone 6+ (running iOS 9.3) and I get an iMessage banner, I pull it down to reply. When doing so, the banner window crops itself so I can't see my two line reply (I only see the top half of the characters in the first line). I have to go into the iMessage app to see my response before sending. I've seen this in all releases since iOS 9 was released (and possibly iOS8 too). I've rebuilt the device and still experience the same issue.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Rob
    03-25-2016 11:32 AM
    What do you mean by "rebuilt" the device?
    Did you reboot?
    Hard Reset
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    03-25-2016 11:36 AM
    "Erase all content and settings." Wiped it clean, reinstalled everything from scratch.

Thanks,

Rob
    03-25-2016 11:38 AM
    "Erase all content and settings." Wiped it clean, reinstalled everything from scratch.

Thanks,

Rob
    And it still does it? You may want to take it to Apple and let them look at it. If restoring as new did not work, then it may be a hardware issue. When you say from scratch, you do mean as new? Right? Not from a back up?
    03-25-2016 12:15 PM
    Correct....as new....not from a backup. I had my phone replaced a month or so ago, so the problem exists on two different phones.
    03-25-2016 12:30 PM
    Correct....as new....not from a backup. I had my phone replaced a month or so ago, so the problem exists on two different phones.
    Has Apple said what might cause this? It's an unusual problem. Even more unusual for you to have 2 phones that did the same.
    03-25-2016 04:08 PM
    Has Apple said what might cause this? It's an unusual problem. Even more unusual for you to have 2 phones that did the same.
    All of my 6s+ phones have done that. I thought it was just an iOS thing~
    03-25-2016 04:33 PM
    All of my 6s+ phones have done that. I thought it was just an iOS thing~
    Might be. I don't recall that though. I use the SwiftKey keyboard. I have the stock keyboard deleted, so I don't see that. The feature was meant for short text messages. If one needed to text long, they're better going to the messages app to do so.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    03-25-2016 04:57 PM
    Might be. I don't recall that though. I use the SwiftKey keyboard. I have the stock keyboard deleted, so I don't see that. The feature was meant for short text messages. If one needed to text long, they're better going to the messages app to do so.
    I just tried it, it allows me to see everything i type. His is just an issue
    03-25-2016 06:34 PM