help with iMessage?

madmom

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I've had my iphone 4 for over a year, but just now decided to try iMessage. When signing in for first time, it says could not sign in, check network connection and try again. It did the same thing several days ago when I tried. When it asks you to sign in with your apple id, isn't it the same id and password as you use for your itunes account? Thanks in advance for any help given.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I've had my iphone 4 for over a year, but just now decided to try iMessage. When signing in for first time, it says could not sign in, check network connection and try again. It did the same thing several days ago when I tried. When it asks you to sign in with your apple id, isn't it the same id and password as you use for your itunes account? Thanks in advance for any help given.

It can be, but if it is not working for you, simply create another Apple ID specifically for iMessages & FaceTime. If you have an iCloud email address, use that. As for as the network error is concerned, make sure you are connected to either Wi-Fi or to the internet via your service provider. You can also try rebooting your iPhone 4 and then try to turn on iMessage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2