Why is Recently added on iTunes on mac showing all my songs not just the recently added ones

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
On Apple Music on my mac in recently added Instead of showing just songs I have recently added it shows all my songs since 2007

Why is this should it not just show recent/new songs. On iOS it just shows new/recently added songs within last few months

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 16.47.28.jpg

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
No I added these songs a long time ago on the iOS devices it's only showing songs from about 2 months up to now

Also does this recently added section remove older songs from this section as time goes by

Thanks

Sam

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
According to Apple this is normal behaviour as of the latest version of iTunes and iOS doesnt function the same way as thats just the way its meant to work. to be honest i think Apple either got this wrong or had their back against a wall and had to make something up to keep me happy I'm not calling them liars i just dont agree with that info

Can you compare this on your iOS devices and the mac and let me know if you see this too and please be honest. Its no major concern to me I'm just more curious as to why I see all these issues with Apple Music/itunes that no one else does thats why i think my account may be damaged

Thanks

Sam

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. I've since done research and asked other and asked others they see the same thing

Thanks

Are you noticing this toov

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2