How Icloud is different from any other storehouse... say a webhost

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
iCloud is cloud storage for Apple devices and products. It is no different than hundreds of other cloud services except that it is included when you buy an iOS device.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
from my experience iCloud is also faster then other products like Gmail for one. It also syncs every from your email to bookmarks (although it only works with Safari and IE :( ) It's a great product and I love how easy it is to restore from back up now.

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
i am no expert on iOS, but coming from Android I can say the main difference that sets iCloud apart from other similar services is 2 fold: 1. seamless integration with your devices; i used to root my Android phones in order to be able to perform a complete back up...on an iPhone this is built into the OS. 2. regarding music in the cloud, iTunes Match is a much more efficient way to sync compared to other cloud services (amazon and google play). it does not completely rely on uploading your music, simply identifying ("matching") tracks on their servers and assigning download rights to your iTunes account...which allows you to pull their matched tracks down from their servers. hope this helps and doesnt confuse you even more

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2