What happened to my iDisk files

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I am a long time user of MobileMe and iDisk. I switched to iCloud thinking I could still access iDisk.

However, I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Anyone know how?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am a long time user of MobileMe and iDisk. I switched to iCloud thinking I could still access iDisk.

However, I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Anyone know how?

The iDisk feature of MobileMe was discontinued/dropped by Apple and is not a part of iCloud. I'm not sure what happened to the files that were stored there, but if you've migrated from MobileMe to iCloud, I think they are gone.

lazhs

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
iDisk still there till June 2012

Hi
You can access it after iCloud migration via the Finder, Go/iDisk/My iDisk
Sync it in preferences to save offline.

You can also access it by webpage but the above process is best for backing it up.

Thanks

fftaz336

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Its still there. WHen you go to me.com and login look at the page that says your mail has moved. Look in the top left and click on the cloud. There is your idisk.

cgomes

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Since I already "migrated" to iCloud, when I go to me.com it takes me to the iCloud "home page" where they show icons for mail, calendar, contacts, documents and the Find my Iphone icon... How do I get to my idisk?.... Please help !!!! :confused:

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
This was answered in this thread:

"Its still there. WHen you go to me.com and login look at the page that says your mail has moved. Look in the top left and click on the cloud. There is your idisk."