Can calendars sync over 3GS or only over wifi? Am having problems.
    01-05-2012 01:58 PM
    Should sync both ways- did you set it up as an exchange account?
    01-05-2012 03:11 PM
    It should sync with either

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-05-2012 03:33 PM
    I didn't know I had to set up the calendar as an Exchange account. I thought I just had to set up a Google account and provide my log in information. How do I set up the IPhone 4s calendar as an Exchange account? Do I have to do the same thing on my IPad 2?

Thanks so much for your response.
    01-05-2012 04:21 PM
    Found line-by-line instructions on setting up an Exchange account and it synced.

Thanks everyone.
    01-05-2012 05:12 PM
    Great sorry got busy at work.
    01-05-2012 08:13 PM
    Found line-by-line instructions on setting up an Exchange account and it synced.

Thanks everyone.
    gtford2,

Did the instructions also tell you what you had to do to enable Exchange on the Google site?
    Others have to me that I have to enable exchange on gmail on the web first then set up exchange on the device.

I'm considering doing this and after going to my settings in gmail on the web, I couldn't figure out what to do?

TIA
    01-05-2012 11:24 PM
    gtford2,

Did the instructions also tell you what you had to do to enable Exchange on the Google site?
    Others have to me that I have to enable exchange on gmail on the web first then set up exchange on the device.

I'm considering doing this and after going to my settings in gmail on the web, I couldn't figure out what to do?

TIA
    I never did this. Just set it up as exchange on iPhone and iPad and everything works
    01-05-2012 11:37 PM
    I never did this. Just set it up as exchange on iPhone and iPad and everything works
    Got it.
    Tks Phreddy
    01-05-2012 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD