Yahoo or GMail?

Do you prefer Yahoo or GMail on your iPhone?

• Yahoo

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • GMail

Votes: 129 78.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erasat

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I don't know but Yahoo for me have Pushed only once or twice so I got tired of that and Downloaded GPush and now my Gmail is almost Perfect.

CatSkwared

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
I have been a Yahoo user for a long while with no issues on Push; however the past month or so, it seems there were longer lag times between getting and receiving.

With that, I signed up for Gmail and must say I love it.
I too am using Gmail/Mobile Me combo and quite happy!

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yahoo

I may be the exemption to the rule.... Pretty happy with Yahoo... Dont remember the last time I got a spam... Spamguard works pretty good for me.... Push email works excellent about 85% of the time and that's enough for me....
I use gmail mostly for internet purchases but would not leave yahoo as my primary e mail.

taylorh

May 24, 2004
www.gadgetech.info
I prefer Yahoo web interface and a few othe things. Push mail to iPhone is nice also. But stopped using them because the SPAM filter is really bad and I could not get IMAP access from a mail program. Google has a nearly perfect SPAM filter, but the web mail interface is inferior. Howeve you can use any mail program like outlook or Apple mail via IMAP.

I have my own domain name/email address and host it for free with Google Apps. So the clear winner for me is GMail.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2