Feel free to share any  related thought you may have in this thread!
    03-14-2020 03:04 PM
    My thought of the day is that an Apple Watch is awfully handy when you want to use Apple Pay during this Covid-19 pandemic!
    iwoodland, joemd60, wenrob and 5 others like this.
    03-14-2020 03:05 PM
    I just watched one of the major YouTube reviewers for iOS related subject saying that Ios 14 will not be a major changes update and I’m glad because I just bought a brand new iPhone 8 and I don’t want it to be bogged down or slow down for quite a while yet. The reviewer was saying it’s sad they’re not going to have so many new wonderful and exciting changes but I think they better fix all the glitches especially for those that would probably be more angry if they bought an iPhone 11 pro and it still has the glitches. So I’m glad they’re going to focus on fixes for iOS 14
    grover5, Annie_M and Speedygi like this.
    03-14-2020 03:07 PM
    My thought of the day is that an Apple Watch is awfully handy when you want to use Apple Pay during this Covid-19 pandemic!
    I hardly ever use actual cash since I treated my self to the Apple Watch .
    03-15-2020 04:46 AM
    Looking at upgrading my twin brothers iPhone 7 to a iPhone 11 later today, I don’t know how he will react to the swipe and gesture concept after he has been used to the older home button?

But, it’s time to move on to a newer device and he is complaining he needs a bigger screen, it should be interesting. We will be at the Apple store when they open.
    grover5 and aximtreo like this.
    03-15-2020 08:02 AM
    Rumors show that there may be a home buttons on one of the new iPhones coming out, so if he can wait a bit....
    03-15-2020 10:36 AM
    Looking at upgrading my twin brothers iPhone 7 to a iPhone 11 later today, I don’t know how he will react to the swipe and gesture concept after he has been used to the older home button?

But, it’s time to move on to a newer device and he is complaining he needs a bigger screen, it should be interesting. We will be at the Apple store when they open.
    My dad is 85 years old and he went from an iPad Pro 12.9 2015 model with a home button to a new iPad Pro in the last year and if he can do it in a short couple of days for the transition then I’m sure your brother will be just fine.
    bakron1, aximtreo, taz323 and 1 others like this.
    03-15-2020 02:24 PM
    My dad is 85 years old and he went from an iPad Pro 12.9 2015 model with a home button to a new iPad Pro in the last year and if he can do it in a short couple of days for the transition then I’m sure your brother will be just fine.
    I feel the same way, the gesture concept was easy for me, but I came over from using the Blackberry OS10 so it was an easy transition. He will be fine.
    RaybanRJ likes this.
    03-15-2020 04:26 PM
    I can’t wait, my iPhone X is really getting long in the tooth. Besides I just ordered the new iPad so now I need a match
    bakron1, aximtreo and RaybanRJ like this.
    03-26-2020 01:55 PM
    In April I’ll be getting new AirPod Pros. My original ones are just about lifeless.

I really want a new iPad with cellular, but I’ll wait and see how big my bonus is first.
    03-28-2020 08:29 AM
    My  stuff is making me happy while I am quarantined
    bakron1 likes this.
    03-28-2020 09:44 AM
    So do you have an Apple card too? Or anyone of you using Apple Pay alot?
    03-28-2020 05:00 PM
    So do you have an Apple card too? Or anyone of you using Apple Pay alot?
    I do not have anApple Card. I do use ApplePay a lot, specially with my watch which is awesome considering the Covid19 pandemic.
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-28-2020 05:22 PM
    Since this quarantine has been on, I find myself using my iPhone and iMac desktops more then ever.

I actually have changed the way I shop, I downloaded the Kroger app on my iPhone and now buy my groceries using the app and pick them up at the store.
    joemd60 likes this.
    03-29-2020 08:32 AM
    Find myself on the MBP more then the iPhone now, also if I have to go out I go to the stores I can use Apple Pay or CC through the iPhone.
    bakron1 likes this.
    03-29-2020 09:17 AM
    I saved a bunch of time today in Walmart by searching for items via the store’s App. It told me what aisle the items I was looking for, and I wasn’t wandering around aimlessly! I had a similar experience yesterday at Kroger!
    03-31-2020 03:16 PM