Which Apple Products Don’t You Have?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an iMac, the newer MacBook Pro's, or a Homepod. Those are the largest ones but there are many items I don't have.

I have the iPhone X
Beats Studios
Beats X
PowerBeats
Apple Pencil
iPad pro
Macbook 2015 Retina
AirPods
AppleTV 4K

All the other stuff I don't have.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don’t have  TV, HomePod, iMac, any beats products,  Pencil or the Magic Mouse or trackpad.

I do plan on adding the  pencil to my next iPhone and the Magic Mouse to use for my MBP-R.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
AirPods. As a matter of fact I was just tweeting about this last night.
Just not sure about them. I still feel they look ‘weird’...

Not to rail too far off topic, but Ivan, they are AWESOME ! I use them through out the day for various things (YouTube makeup vids, watch tv, make/receive phone calls)...but one thing is I don’t use them to listen to musiclol !

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I don’t have any iPads or MacBooks, I don’t use laptops anymore and have never had a use for an iPad, I can do most of the iPad functions on my iPhone X.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Easier for me to say what I have Apple TV, iPhone X, Mac Mini Server, iPad Pro with pencil, now a Macbook Pro

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
AirPods. As a matter of fact I was just tweeting about this last night.
Just not sure about them. I still feel they look ‘weird’...

I wish the stem was a bit shorter, but I see so many of them here in Orlando to where the look seems normal. Know what I mean?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not to rail too far off topic, but Ivan, they are AWESOME ! I use them through out the day for various things (YouTube makeup vids, watch tv, make/receive phone calls)...but one thing is I don’t use them to listen to musiclol !

No doubt that the AirPods are extremely useful, especially when listening to music while at work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77