Does Apple provide insurance for the Mac?

John55bt

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi
Thinking on buying my first iMac or iMac Desktop sorry do not know if they're the same or not. My question is does apple have a in home warranty or insurance you can buy from them? Or do you have to send it out to them to have it fixed? Thank you

John55bt

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I was kind of hoping that they would have in home warranty insurance. I have been a long time computer Windows user. and now that hp Dell in other computer many manufactures have in home warrantee insurance so in case something happens she computer here and have to ship it out they come right to your home and fix it

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I was kind of hoping that they would have in home warranty insurance. I have been a long time computer Windows user. and now that hp Dell in other computer many manufactures have in home warrantee insurance so in case something happens she computer here and have to ship it out they come right to your home and fix it
Well iMacs are a bit difficult to repair at home since everything is basically soldered together. I never owned an iMac but with all my other devices if something happened under the warranty they just came to my house and picked it, and then shipped to me the new one, not a hassle at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2