Coming from Android: Which Iphone should I try?

Want to learn about IOS, which iPhone should I buy?

• 16 GB iPhone SE: $400

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 32 GB iPhone 6s: $550

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 32 GB iPhone 7: $650

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

zachthebomb13

May 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm coming from Android and want to learn more about IOS. Specifically, I'm a phone salesman and want to be able to show people who buy iPhones how to use them. I'm thinking that I can learn about IOS sufficiently by using either the iPhone SE or the 6s. The biggest difference, besides the size, that I can see is 3D touch. How often do you use that, and do you think it's worth spending the extra $150? Anything else I should think of? Thanks all!

16 GB iPhone SE: $400
64 GB iPhone SE: $450
32 GB iPhone 6s: $550
32 GB iPhone 7: $650

Last edited:

slickandroid03

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
I am also new here. This is the first time I am using iPhone after long years with google nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, 6p.

Just get an iPhone SE, 3D touch is just a simple pressure tap that gives you shortcut options when you press an app icon. Pretty much the IPhone UI is very basic.

zachthebomb13

May 26, 2016
Visit site
I am also new here. This is the first time I am using iPhone after long years with google nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, 6p.

Just get an iPhone SE, 3D touch is just a simple pressure tap that gives you shortcut options when you press an app icon. Pretty much the IPhone UI is very basic.

I just asked my coworker how often she used 3D touch, and she looked at my confused. I showed her how it works, and she had never seen it before. For my purposes of showing people how to use the phone, I wonder if getting the 3D touch would be a good idea, as it seems not many people actually know about it.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Specifically, I'm a phone salesman and want to be able to show people who buy iPhones how to use them.

This specifically suggests to me that you should go for the 6S, if not the 7. The 3D touch can be a huge benefit to some (like me). The demonstration of how it works is far better than trying to explain. My wife wasn't really interested in what it could do -- until I demonstrated the cool stuff #D touch can do. Now she loves it.

If you haven't got it, you can't demonstrate.

zachthebomb13

May 26, 2016
Visit site
This specifically suggests to me that you should go for the 6S, if not the 7. The 3D touch can be a huge benefit to some (like me). The demonstration of how it works is far better than trying to explain. My wife wasn't really interested in what it could do -- until I demonstrated the cool stuff #D touch can do. Now she loves it.

If you haven't got it, you can't demonstrate.

Ya, I'm starting to come to that thinking also.