Hello all! Tomorrow I will be making the switch from Android to iPhone. I have had an iPhone in the past, but now with 3 models to choose from I'd like some input on which one might be the best fit for me.
    I'm a musician by trade, so I spend a lot of time researching music on my phone. Listening, taking notes, learning, etc. I also play shows and visit venues almost every weekend.
    My day job is banking. Lots of fun there, but my phone is really only used for email and text there. So I can do that on anything.
    I like the idea of being able to pocket my phone easily, but the larger screen of the 6s plus looks so great!
    So I'm torn between the 5SE, 6s, 6s Plus. Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for looking!
    06-12-2016 09:49 PM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! That's really going to be a matter of size. The three models are very similar in terms of functionality. I suggest going to an Apple Store, or a retailer that sells iPhones, and trying all three for yourself.
    For what it's worth, I have a 6s Plus and it fits just fine in my pockets.
    Welcome to iMore! That's really going to be a matter of size. The three models are very similar in terms of functionality. I suggest going to an Apple Store, or a retailer that sells iPhones, and trying all three for yourself.
    For what it's worth, I have a 6s Plus and it fits just fine in my pockets.
    BassSoLow likes this.
    06-12-2016 10:21 PM