PLEASE Help!! I don't know my password for my BBM app!! How can I recover it?

I

iMore Question

PLEASE Help!! I don't know my password for my bbm app!!

It's been years since I started using the bbm app and I LOVE it!! For some reason, all of a sudden, the app asked me to sign in. I tried to, but forgot my password. I selected the "forgot password" option and it gave me my security question... which I don't know the answer to!! I can't believe it!! I must have typed it in wrong or something because I don't know why I can't get it!!!

In order to reset my password I MUST enter the current password!!
PLEASE HELP!!! I've been out of touch for to long!!!!!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: PLEASE Help!! I don't know my password for my bbm app!!

It's been years since I started using the bbm app and I LOVE it!! For some reason, all of a sudden, the app asked me to sign in. I tried to, but forgot my password. I selected the "forgot password" option and it gave me my security question... which I don't know the answer to!! I can't believe it!! I must have typed it in wrong or something because I don't know why I can't get it!!!

In order to reset my password I MUST enter the current password!!
PLEASE HELP!!! I've been out of touch for to long!!!!!

And there is no place to type in your email address to have it sent too? My next suggestion would be try emailing support at the developer of the app. They are about the only ones that will be able to help you and even then, their hands may be tied as well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Nobody is going to have your password but you, dev or anybody else don't keep such things. uninstall the app and register it under a new email address with a new password that you write down this time - just a suggestion and workaround.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

There should be a password reset option. But you need the email address.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl