Is there a Cloud manager tool?

gquiller

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Cloud Manager

I have an iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 & a MAC Notebook. I have a lot of cloud storage services running and I was hoping there might be a management tool out there that will run on all devices. I'm looking for a native app on all 3 devices, not necessarily a web based solution. I hope that gives enough info and if not please ask...

Thanks in advance!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Cloud Manager

iCloud is built in to iOS and OSX... dropbox has an app... as do other Cloud services...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

There are a few...but many of them have a monthly cost. I know CloudHQ is one, but it doesn't have iCloud support, and I think evernote requires a "Pro" upgrade to sync with. I just use dropbox for everything and iCloud for my iPhone/iPad stuff...makes it a lot easier for me.

gquiller

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site

First of all, Thank You!

I'm looking for a program that manages multiple cloud services in one instead of using multiple programs

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

First of all, Thank You!

I'm looking for a program that manages multiple cloud services in one instead of using multiple programs

So far as I know (and I'm very limited on knowledge of many of them), none of them have a spectrum wide compatibility with all cloud services (iCloud being the biggest culprit as is typical with Apple stuff...they kind of want management done within itself vs. outside presence and accessibility...for better or worse).

CloudHQ does work well though for everything else...wife uses it daily.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2