Why doesn't apple come out with a throw back model. to celebrate Steve Jobs first iphone?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
same style people !!!!!!!!!!! but different design. thinner. bigger screen. all the upgrades of a iphone 6 . just the look of the old iphone throw back model.

I think they're playing the wrap it up music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
aaaa90ac3647d1a7e6a453d9beaa55be.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It will be good for other purpose but not a smart phone at this period of time. One thing that I notice with trend, fashion, design is that it comes and goes and comes and goes. Originally telephones were huge, then they grow smaller and became big again in the 90s then the became smaller again with multimedia phone emerging, verctor phones etc smaller, until smartphones and now getting bigger. So while the technology is evolving, the size vary in a wave form. It's of no doubts that mobiles phone will become smaller again but with better technologies. It's like that for everything that deal with fashion in some way.
When the time comes for smaller devices, we will all wonder how the hell were we using such huge smart phones before!!! Just like we now wonder how were we able to tap a whole word document or comfortably play games for hours on smaller display such as the iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.
The head will grow and house smaller materials that can deliver 10000s of mAh battery, and new way to handle smaller displays etc... We are definitely moving toward that era right now. It's just a matter of time and we will be happy to appreciate it to our liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric_WVGG

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
sweet jeebus I would kill for an A8 in a 3.5" screen

doesn't anyone remember that the best-selling iPod was the Nano, or that the best-selling Macbook was the 11"?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77