MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?

Jessica75

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I need to update my laptop because the old Asus is always crashing, I don't know why, i5 processor and 4 GB ram, it seems useless.
I just need a laptop to do some usual work, surfing the internet and watching videos, need some suggestions.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Air really lasts in battery, like up to 9 hours, so it's really recommended

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
It depends on what you plan on using the MacBook for. What are your intentions for the MacBook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omakad

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Air is wonderful for those tasks. I have one for about 4 years now and it's my go too computer. You can't beat the battery life. This will be nothing like your windows laptop. There will be no slowdowns and crashing. Like ever. I don't remember last time I rebooted that laptop. And you might want to look at MacBook that was just released. That is if you don't mind paying little extra for higher resolution screen. MacBook Pro is unnecessary expense unless you are planning to game on your laptop or do heavy video editing. Also air is lighter, and fan never comes on unlike on MacBook Pro so it's not hot in your lap. Pro is exactly that. Meant for professionals that need desktop grade computer in a laptop.

Jessica75

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Just for browsing websites, online YouTube videos, online shopping, dealing with my documents. BTW, is it able to run photo process software like PS?

omakad

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Yes definitely on PS. Good luck with your purchase. I think, you'll be very happy with it. Also don't forget that you do have I believe 14 days to test it and return it if you are not happy with your purchase, assuming you are getting it from the Apple Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2