iOS9 is awesome , but who think iOS is getting more n more complicated then 4 years ago , remember iOS used to be famous for being simple and straight direct ,easy

it have so many features n function that a lot of normal user will not know those new features exist, indeed i think a lot of " pro " will be confuse at sometimes with so many featues add up from all these years of iOS update

i think we need a apple official tutor app to teach us EVERY SINGLE FEATURES iOS can offer us .

or may be i have to go into apple store and get some lesson teach me every features of iOS .

a lot of features n functions is good , but we need an apple iOS tutor app teach us how to use all features

iOS9 is awesome , but who think iOS is getting more n more complicated then 4 years ago-ios9-2-.png
    Attached Thumbnails iOS9 is awesome , but who think iOS is getting more n more complicated then 4 years ago-steve_jobs.jpg  
    06-09-2015 07:38 PM
    Apple's iOS User Mauals are quite sufficient to learn all one needs to know. People just need to read them.
    Spencerdl and Ledsteplin like this.
    06-09-2015 07:44 PM
    Apple's iOS User Mauals are quite sufficient to learn all one needs to know. People just need to read them.
    how to get Apple's iOS User Mauals
    06-09-2015 07:55 PM
    how to get Apple's iOS User Manuals
    https://support.apple.com/manuals/
    06-09-2015 08:16 PM
    how to get Apple's iOS User Mauals
    Apple's manuals are not only available via the link Hank posted, but also in the iBooks app on your iPhone or iPad and can be downloaded.
    06-09-2015 08:33 PM
    Apple's manuals are not only available via the link Hank posted, but also in the iBooks app on your iPhone or iPad and can be downloaded.
    u have to make a pubic post about this , a lot of normal user don't know this , they only use 20% of the function a iPhone can do

with iPhone getting more and more function , we have to make post like this ,

its not 2009 iPhone 3gs anymore , nowasday iPhone is really start getting complicated ,

i won't use the word 'complicated' back in 2009 iPhone 3gs or even 4 lol
    06-09-2015 09:16 PM
    For many these guides aren't enough or are not in understandable format.
    06-09-2015 09:16 PM
    u have to make a pubic post about this , a lot of normal user don't know this , they only use 20% of the function a iPhone can do

with iPhone getting more and more function , we have to make post like this ,

its not 2009 iPhone 3gs anymore , nowasday iPhone is really start getting complicated ,

i won't use the word 'complicated' back in 2009 iPhone 3gs or even 4 lol
    Clearly YOU didn't know this. You asked about where to find this information.
    06-09-2015 09:18 PM
    For many these guides aren't enough or are not in understandable format.
    a lot of people use iPhone only for message, Facebook , basic internet , CANDY CRUSH

but actually if u really know how to use 100% function what a iPhone can do , without jailbreak , iPhone is very powerful and has a lot a lot of function lol

and those android n00bs keep ranting about how iPhone has no function , and android has a lot of function , if you really KNOW how to use 100% of all features and function , iPhone has more useful functions and features then android at some place lol , android full of function u don't really use at all .
    06-09-2015 09:21 PM
    This thread is awesome (or not), but who thinks threads from the OP are getting more and more ridiculous?
    06-09-2015 09:51 PM
    This thread is awesome (or not), but who thinks threads from the OP are getting more and more ridiculous?
    iOS9 is awesome , but who think iOS is getting more n more complicated then 4 years ago-handsraised.jpg
    06-09-2015 09:56 PM
    I don't see the complications
    06-09-2015 11:52 PM
    I don't think lessons are required, but the Apple Store does offer them for those who feel they need them.

Further, if people want a simple OS, well, it's simple enough to use for the people who don't want to use advanced features.
    06-10-2015 10:06 AM
    Apple may be including more user interaction in their OS now days and up and coming releases. but I don;t think it's overly complicated.
    06-10-2015 10:32 AM
    Clearly YOU didn't know this. You asked about where to find this information.
    Wasn't that his point?

Personally I think  should add a Tip about the manual in the app. That would help those who don't know.
    06-10-2015 10:41 AM
    Maybe it's why Apple just gives us a little at a time, so those like the OP can grasp it and not be overwhelmed.

06-10-2015 10:45 AM
    I think it has got more involved but i tend to stick to the short cuts or commands I know .... if i don't know any better then I'm happy in my ignorance! Although it feels like getting a new phone when i learn or re-learn some of the features!!!
    06-10-2015 02:11 PM
    lol @ the pics the OP attached in his opening post
    06-10-2015 02:16 PM
    iOS 9 is awesome , best , low battery mode - awesome , wallet - awesome , i hope true floating windows multi window multi tasking can come in iOS 9 update in the future , that would be moar awesome !

all I need is an official apple inc iOS 1 to iOS 9 tutor app
    06-10-2015 03:27 PM
    Yes, I think iOS is getting much more complicated over time. We take if for granted because we've been using these devices for years, but when you talk to new users, it's a different story. I have people coming to me almost daily trying to figure out "basic" functionality.
    06-10-2015 10:14 PM
    Yes, I think iOS is getting much more complicated over time. We take if for granted because we've been using these devices for years, but when you talk to new users, it's a different story. I have people coming to me almost daily trying to figure out "basic" functionality.
    thats why we need an APPLE official iOS tutor app , how to fully 100% use an iPhone , all features and function
    06-10-2015 10:31 PM
    thats why we need an APPLE official iOS tutor app , how to fully 100% use an iPhone , all features and function
    Your opinion is valid. It happens I more then agree with you. Don't let the grumpy bums get to you. Their opinions on this forum are loud but they don't speak for all iOS users at large.
    06-10-2015 10:49 PM
    Your opinion is valid. It happens I more then agree with you. Don't let the grumpy bums get to you. Their opinions on this forum are loud but they don't speak for all iOS users at large.
    It is easy for us, so it is easy for everyone! duh. OP, you keep being you.
    06-11-2015 02:08 PM
    It seems like it is more complicated but its really not. Users demand this and that and the other and Apple has to concede or else end up like Blackberry. Its not more complicated, just more "stuff". IMO
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    06-11-2015 04:52 PM
    It seems like it is more complicated but its really not. Users demand this and that and the other and Apple has to concede or else end up like Blackberry. Its not more complicated, just more "stuff". IMO
    When the iPhone came out everything was new to a lot of people. People who weren't already smartphone users migrated. iOS was an operating system that basically had training wheels for those users. By the time iOS 7 came, Apple took the training wheels off because they had already formed a generation of users who knew how to work with the OS unconsciously.

Apple trusts that users will get the hang of different gestures, features, and things of that nature.

As far as the Ned Flanders' of this thread go, nobody is really invalidating the OP's opinion. It's just a lot of not so understandable drivel that comes thread after thread that we are criticizing.
    06-11-2015 05:10 PM
39 12