Is there a way to disable all notification simultaneously, instead of disable them each one by one?

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
is there a way to disable all notification in 1 time , instead of disable them each one by one

it seems like I have to delete them one by one , which I have hundreds of apps so it don't make sense

image.jpg

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: is there a way to disable all notification in 1 time , instead of disable them each one by one

I think you would have do this manually. But if someone would correct me I'm more than happy to learn new stuff.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
is there a way to disable all notification in 1 time , instead of disable the...

there is more then hundred and hundreds of apps I downloaded and giving me notification , when I want to disable them or disable them for save battery purpose you not telling me to disable them 1 by 1 don't you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, sir. You can "silence" them all simultaneously via the DND feature, but there is no "disable all notifications" setting/option.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: is there a way to disable all notification in 1 time , instead of disable the...

there is more then hundred and hundreds of apps I downloaded and giving me notification , when I want to disable them or disable them for save battery purpose you not telling me to disable them 1 by 1 don't you

In the future, when an app asks for permission for notifications, choose "No".

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77