Google South Korea Apple Store and Google : Thailand Apple Store

you will have the link
    Haha. Those aren't Apple stores. They are Apple resellers. I live in Thailand. I'm here.

I don't have to google anything. I'm right here. You go ahead and provide me the address of the Apple Store in South Korea. Go ahead.

The only thing you'll get by googling Thailand Apple Store is a link to the online store. And everything from the "Thai online store" store.apple.com/th comes from Singapore.

Again, there are 0 official Apple stores in Thailand. And neither are there any in South Korea. The burden of proof is on you. Give me the address. Go ahead. Where is it located?

You don't know the difference between an Apple Store and an apple reseller do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-24-2015 04:37 AM
    did those istudio in Thailand fix iPhone like those Apple Store did in UK and USA ?

did they have something like Genius Bar technician which fix your phone ?

*btw you don't need taptatalk to reply , you can do it on imore apps
    04-24-2015 04:42 AM
    did those istudio in Thailand fix iPhone like those Apple Store did in UK and USA ?

did they have something like Genius Bar technician which fix your phone ?
    No.

They are not Apple stores. They are Apple resellers. They have sales staff. They don't fix anything. You can leave it there and they'll send it off to the Apple repair center. I think there's one in Bangkok.

Again there are no official Apple stores here. I don't know why you are arguing. Only 16 countries in the world have Apple stores. The rest have authorized resellers.

You said South Korea has an Apple Store. You still haven't provided the address and phone number of that store.

04-24-2015 04:44 AM
    no wonder people from countries with no Apple Store use android more

no wonder there is so many people use android

without Apple Store I would go android with that cheap android price too , especially in poor countries or developing countries

without Apple Store , Apple should only cost half the price
    04-24-2015 04:47 AM
    just think about how much billion Apple has paid for those shop and land Apple rent or buy for those Apple Store build on there all over the world

those shop is all located on popular and famous street , the price is ridiculously expensive
    04-24-2015 04:48 AM
    no wonder people from countries with no Apple Store use android more

no wonder there is so many people use android

without Apple Store I would go android with that cheap android price too , especially in poor countries or developing countries

without Apple Store , Apple should only cost half the price
    The Apple Resellers are there to sell you things.

I wouldn't say people here have more Androids than iPhones. It seems everyone in Thailand has an iPhone. Maybe 50/50. I don't know.

The only way people here can afford iPhones is mostly by taking a 10 month payment. Usually android phones are cheap ones. But I'm just generalizing telling you what I see.

I definitely see more iPhones than flagship androids. If a Thai has money to pay for an expensive phone, they're getting an iPhone.

It took me 2 malls and finally I found 1 iPhone 5s. It's sold out everywhere. iPhone 6 is too big for me.

04-24-2015 04:49 AM
    I have my first iPhone on 2009

I remember I used to in a country have no Apple Store before 2010 , before 2010 there is some people use iPhone , they know iPhone is good and famous in America but still it is not popular in that country ,

after 2010 the first Apple Store open in that country , almost everyone have an iPhone , iPhone become the best phone and even a grandma use iPhone

5 years later there is 3 Apple Store in that country now and everywhere is iPhone

Apple Store is one of they reason people buy iPhone , at least in some case , in my case
    04-24-2015 04:53 AM
    I have my first iPhone on 2009

I remember I used to in a country have no Apple Store before 2010 , before 2010 there is some people use iPhone , they know iPhone is good and famous in America but still it is not popular in that country ,

after 2010 the first Apple Store open in that country , almost everyone have an iPhone , iPhone become the best phone and even a grandma use iPhone

5 years later there is 3 Apple Store in that country now and everywhere is iPhone

Apple Store is one of they reason people buy iPhone , at least in some case , in my case
    Wonderful.

At least you're coming to your senses that there are no Apple Stores in Thailand or Korea. Only resellers. At least you know you're getting genuine Apple products and that they're officially authorized by apple to sell their products.

But again, only in China, Japan and Hong Kong will you find official Apple stores.

I'm saying that it is about time to have an official flagship Apple Store in Bangkok. Bangkok is an important hub in SE Asia.

04-24-2015 04:55 AM
    I admit if there is no Apple Store I would prob jump to android back in 2010 , I live in UK for 5 years now , there is a lot Apple Store in here , I used to live in Australia there is loads Apple Store in there

I understand why people in countries with no Apple Store like android phone , even I would buy a cheaper android phone too in that case

-----------------------

Saudi Arabia , Thailand , South Korea need Apple Store , every countries should at least have 1-2 Apple Store ,

Apple Store boots Apple sale , defiantly , it helps customer a lot and I witness how Apple Store makes that country I mention just now from few people use Apple to everyone use Apple
    04-24-2015 05:00 AM
    when the first Apple Store launch in that country the whole city changed from that moment , and Samsung died at that moment ,
    (I go to phone forum in that country and every body use iPhone and every body tease at samsung phone in the forum )

everyone use iPhone since then
    Last edited by gfederline9; 04-24-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    04-24-2015 05:03 AM
    lol...the fact that there are no Apple stores in those countries has very little to do with why Android devices are predominant...that comes from the low end Android devices being cheap, and those countries having a far lower income base who need lower priced devices to afford service.
    04-24-2015 10:16 AM
    Apple Stores would only make a difference to current Apple users in Thailand.
    Last edited by ajarnfalang; 04-24-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    04-24-2015 03:27 PM
    I don't know about other countries but the data here in Thailand is.

1) Android dominates with 78% market share. There are plenty of good, reliable, affordable, big screen phones available.

2) Samsung dominates the market with 69% market share. iOS is 19%.

3) Thailand has the 3rd largest Facebook population in the world with 26 million users.

4) Thailand is the second Asian country with the most users on YouTube.

5) Thais consume an average of 3GB of data a month. And most of that through mobile smartphones. Second are tablets.

6) There are almost 100 million people using some sort of smartphone in Thailand. So even though It is only 19%, that's nearly 19 million iOS users.

Phones aren't subsidized. We pay retail. Recently a 10 month 0% interest plan has been put in place.

But then, at a third of the cost you can buy a reliable Android phone with a big screen that gets you on Facebook and LINE.

It is easier for Americans with the subsidies. If you had to pay retail for all your phones I doubt that iPhone would be the dominant phone.

You can get a Galaxy Core for 4,900 baht ($150), or an iPhone 6 for 24,000 baht ($740).

An average salary in Thailand is around 13,500 baht per month ($415).

If you earned $415 bucks a month, would you pay $740 for a 16GB phone without an SD Card?

Even with the payment, you have to pay $75 per month for an iPhone. That leaves you with $340 for the whole month to feed your family and pay all your bills. And things in Thailand are somewhat cheaper, but it ain't that cheap.

What makes an iPhone special? I guess here it is easy to sell. Also Thais can be very materialistic and having an iPhone is a status thing.

If I was living back home in Florida I would just get an iPhone and get a new one every 2 years. Easy.

If a Thai could get an iPhone for 6,000 baht and just get a new one for 6,000 baht every 2 years everyone would have one.

Let's look at what has been proposed.

1) Design, Dependability, Reliable: well, sorry to burst your bubble but, there are plenty of much cheaper phones running android that are dependable, reliable, and very well designed. Glass, metal, great cameras for less than half the cost of an iPhone.

2) Customer Service and Support: most of that doesn't apply here since there isn't an official Apple Store. You can buy Apple Care here but that adds to the price of an already incredibly expensive thing. They also sell insurance for iPhones. That's again, very expensive. You can't walk in to an iStudio here with an issue and expect anyone to hand you a new phone.

3) Apps and Ecosystem: everyone pretty much uses the same apps. Twitter, Facebook, LINE, Instagram, YouTube. And Games of course. Most of these big name apps are all the same. There is no difference between Facebook on iOS and Facebook on android. I can tell you from experience. Ecosystem that's more about having more than one Apple product, which again, makes it out of reach for most people here. They just can't afford to buy Apple products (the majority, not everyone).

So while apple may have better this and that, it is simply not something the average Thai person can afford. You can do the exact same things with a device that costs a third of what an iPhone costs.

People here have more important things to worry about like their kids education. That's more important than owning stupid iPhones. And regardless of what you may read on the Internet, believe me when I say, NOTHING is free in Thailand. Especially education.

In the end what really makes Apple products special is that if you can afford to get more than one Apple product and get into their ecosystem, their products interact very well with each other, and the way the device itself interacts with the software.

So it is about the user experience. That's basically what makes them special.

Last edited by ajarnfalang; 04-24-2015 at 04:13 PM.
    04-24-2015 03:38 PM
    Beautiful appearance, smooth operating system, easy to use, these are the reasons I use apple products
    04-27-2015 05:42 AM
64 123