I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.
    I've noticed that 99% of the time, people with names like "BB fan forever" posting on an Apple fan forum are not posting because they are Apple fans.
    03-25-2015 05:18 PM
    There's totaly criticism here. Here's one: I think iPhones are priced higher then they should be. I don't see why they are as much as they are. I know some like to claim R&D costs but there's other companies who put more I to R&D or just as much and there phones are still cheaper.

We can debate that if you like
    Millions of people seem to have no problem with Apple's prices. If they weren't selling well at their current prices, Apple would lower them.
    03-25-2015 05:26 PM
    I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.
    iMore's posted about the problems with the iOS 8 updates and certain iphone models.
    03-25-2015 05:32 PM
    My eyes are bleeding...
    He proved to be too much for the autocorrect on his iPhone...
    03-25-2015 05:35 PM
    iMore's posted about the problems with the iOS 8 updates and certain iphone models.
    Good point: iMore already talks about these things so we don't have to...

Maybe we can be totally non-critical for once!
    taz323 likes this.
    03-27-2015 12:40 AM
    Huh? Feel free to come back when you are capable of carrying on an adult conversation in something that resembles English.

This is what the schools today are turning out?
    Yes sadly
    03-30-2015 09:03 PM
    what the mean?
    04-04-2015 02:15 AM
    Yoo lets b real...dese ppl dont pay me **** ...im not associated wit dem at all peep how i write and how dey write...**** is u talken bout....i think dis ****in app is poppin...any issues u have wit ur phone ..get up on hear write it out and dey help u out...and along da way ...dey bring up topics...just to keep da site flowing...so dis is a info spot ...u gotta problem some **** u dont no...bet dey no...and if not ...watch dem get u da info u need ..or at da least.. Piont u in da direction u need to go.....where else dey do dat at...even for driod's....

Sent from my iphone 6 plus in gold
    I need that old lady from the Airplane movie to translate this for me, But I don't think this is even Jive.

But as far as the topic go's I've read many post on iMore that relate to the cons of Apple.

Oh yeah and with all the recent updates, Chrome browser crawls on my Mac whats up with that Apple?
    04-05-2015 01:46 PM
    Oh yeah and with all the recent updates, Chrome browser crawls on my Mac whats up with that Apple?
    Google starting over with data mining...
    04-05-2015 02:01 PM
    I need that old lady from the Airplane movie to translate this for me, But I don't think this is even Jive.

But as far as the topic go's I've read many post on iMore that relate to the cons of Apple.

Chrome? Well there's your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-05-2015 02:02 PM
    Chrome? Well there's your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like Safari, but I use multiple platforms and chrome works with all that I use..
    04-06-2015 08:23 AM
    Well for one, this isn't CB were people whine 24/7 and fight because someone has an opinion that defers from thiers. Secondly, apples IOS has been refined and updated to work pretty much flawless so little complaints there. Thirdly, Apple offers devices for the consumer, they didn't turn their backs on them when the going got tough so not a lot of criticism there either.
    Actually if you surf around the interwebs a little you'll find a lot of sites are full of happy, satisfied people.... So enjoy it, read some posts, learn some stuff.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    04-06-2015 07:27 PM
    Because iMore has earned my trust over the years.

If I'm short on time, I know I can stop here and get the Apple news I need. Moreover, the people working here care more about providing information than being pretentious.

Yes, I read technology news from other places, too. However, iMore provides a more consistent experience.
    04-11-2015 01:29 PM
    Because iMore has earned my trust over the years.

If I'm short on time, I know I can stop here and get the Apple news I need. Moreover, the people working here care more about providing information than being pretentious.

Yes, I read technology news from other places, too. However, iMore provides a more consistent experience.
    Thank you, and we appreciate you being a part of the iMore community...
    04-11-2015 01:38 PM
64 123